PO NOW: MxPx - Box Set!

They sent out an update saying they expected it to take between mid-to-late September to ship them all out. I assume they printed the shipping labels and yours is in line. Also because it seems many are showing up banged up/damaged, they may be repackaging the boxes...but that's just speculation.

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, jaredisburning said:

Still waiting on this to show up.  Emailed the merch fulfillment company and never got a reply.  Should I be worried?

I haven’t seen any tracking movement yet either. They said 3 weeks over 3 weeks ago when I contacted them. I’m still not worried about it yet, but am interested at what the hold up is?

• 2 weeks later...

I got mine a few days back, and I’m eager to open it! But I wanna get a protective sleeve for it before I do. The out box looks like it’s a felt type material and looks to be a dirt/dust magnet. Do any of you have any suggestions where I can buy one big enough for this set?

Some details about the boxset in Mikes latest podcast. Listening now...

25:30 - boxset chat starts here...

post-listen thoughts: Kinda felt like they just patted themselves on the back about how well the boxset came out, dealing with universal went well and some talk about the new record. Maybe I was expecting a little more behind the scenes production and creation chatter and there really wasn't much.

Edited by geezfools

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 10/6/2021 at 11:17 PM, beardacus said:

I got mine a few days back, and I’m eager to open it! But I wanna get a protective sleeve for it before I do. The out box looks like it’s a felt type material and looks to be a dirt/dust magnet. Do any of you have any suggestions where I can buy one big enough for this set?

Still looking for any help in the search! Haha