Second City Prints fullfillment is the WORST at packing records! (a venting post)

seriously, they're 8 for 8 in packing orders like garbage.  all of my orders from them show up in the cheapest 12"x12" white cardboard vinyl mailers with ZERO padding/filler, and loosely taped corners that result in 1 or more sides completely smashed in.

why are so many bands using them for their fulfillment?  they're complete garbage and their customer service is terrible.  it is so frustrating.

if they ever read this thread, PLEASE LEARN HOW TO PROPERLY PACK VINYL RECORDS!

/vent

37 minutes ago, se7enstitches said:

Im with you. Second City and Direct Merch seemingly are trying to outdo each other in shit packing quality. I have never received a Mint order from them out of dozens placed. Makes no sense because they are huge and should have a serious operation by now. 

t-shirts don't get corner dings

6 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Hmmm.... went through my emails because I know I get a ton of stuff from them, can honestly say I've never received anything super jank from them. From the last ~4 months I've got Manchester Orchestra  - Black Mile, HEALTH, Beach Bunny, Dashboard, Recent Into It Over It,  

consider yourself very lucky then!  when you do have an issue and send them pictures of their shit pack job and smashed in corners, they will just tell you to that exchanging an item due to sleeve damage is not "the policy"... even though it's their fault for packing it that way.