The Maine - XOXO: From Love And Anxiety in Real Time

Pre-orders Thursday, March 18th at 9:30PM PST.

There will be a Pillar exclusive variant. There will also be a 7" of the single Sticky.

New single on Friday.

https://twitter.com/themaine/status/1372270852926963713?s=20&fbclid=IwAR3tMxdrp-8lc0MSU6H83InkEznqlHoHBvQIQL9a_9yolhnuJvuCu8Zkxv0

Edited by Wasda Deelwifkramer

• meatrocket8 changed the title to The Maine - XOXO: From Love And Anxiety in Real Time

14 minutes ago, nardes said:

Standard variant, Pillar variant, and boxed set with alternative album artwork. 
Each album also comes with a zine, and according to Pat it’s a really nice quality zine

I shouldn't have canceled my Pillar account. I canceled it just a few weeks before Halloween Forever came out.

250 - Black SOLD OUT

500 - Red w/ Black Smoke (Pillar exclusive) (originally supposed to be Red/Yellow) 

500 - Purple SOLD OUT

1000 - Neon Yellow

??? - Blue w/ White Smoke w/ alternate cover (box set) (originally supposed to be Blue/Yellow)

??? - Test Press

• 5 months later...
4 hours ago, YesPlease said:

Has anyone else received the box set? Got mine today, and I feel like it’s missing something lol. And for the life of me, I cannot find an image/description what all was supposed to come with the normal box set (the $129.99 one; not the deluxe $199.99)

I got shipping confirmation from mine this afternoon. Just got another email about the issues. The box set shipped without the journal and the alternate album cover.

7 hours ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

I got shipping confirmation from mine this afternoon. Just got another email about the issues. The box set shipped without the journal and the alternate album cover.

Wasn’t it supposed to come with the CD as well? I got the instrumental album in a purple sleeve, but not the actual album on the limited edition CD