The Maine - XOXO: From Love And Anxiety in Real Time

4 hours ago, UntitledFinale2 said:

Anyone know what is up with the clear variant? I ordered the black one and received a clear version. Discogs says clear is a misprint. Curious to see if anyone who ordered black actually received black or if they’re all just clear.

I'm curious how to go from black to clear. They aren't even close to being the same color. I'm wondering if clear was a tour variant or something and they accidentally sent a couple out of the wrong ones out.

1 minute ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Live at the Orpheum? 

Not that one. Live tracks from XOXO. I might be going crazy lol, but I swear I saw it when they released a bunch of other products like the shower mat and bubble/fidget toy on the Pillar store. It was black vinyl. May have been the /250 variant, but I swear it said live and only listed a few songs in the track list. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, houston calls said:

WTF? This variant was exclusive for pre-order only. I remember the "out of stock" moment. Why is it available for purchase now? This is the second time I've felt myself a little cheated or something. When I pre-ordered their previous album You Are OK, I expected that the preordered variant would be the most limited, beautiful, but then when the album came out, they drop a whole bunch of variants. Does it make sense to pre-order then? It's the same this time. I pre-ordered neon yellow, but now it seems to me that even black looks much cooler than yellow. There's too much yellow everywhere in my opinion🙂  In general, if I decided to buy it right now, I would choose the blue variant. Looks nice!

https://shop.81twentythree.com/collections/themaine/products/xoxo-standard-variant-yellow-variant

You must be new to the vinyl game. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

We are beyond proud to be on the cover of @altpress celebrating 15 years as a band!!! You can order our issue along with a limited edition Flexi Disk of Loved You A Little and posters over at altpress.com/shop 

Who has been around for this whole journey with us!???

Edited by meatrocket8