IODINE RECORDS thread (PO Now: BUCKET FULL OF TEETH)

5 hours ago, Sonorsaur said:

spacer.png

https://deathwishinc.com/collections/all/products/there-were-wires-there-were-wires

FIRST PRESSING:
250 x Yellow w/ Blood Splatter (Noise Cult)
300 x Yellow and Black Moon

Stoked as fuck for this!

We’ll also be seeing a Horsewhip (members of Reversal Of Man, Combatwoundedveteran, Sutek Conspiracy) LP on Iodine at some point in the near future 

• prowl20 changed the title to all inclusive IODINE RECORDS thread (PO: THERE WERE WIRES “s/t”)
1 hour ago, prowl20 said:

https://deathwishinc.com/collections/iodine-recordings/products/drowningman-busy-signal-at-the-suicide-hotline

Drowningman - “Busy Signal at the Suicide Hotline” (+ 2 songs from Dillinger Escape Plan split) is up

Any idea how many of each there are? The Patient Zero/ Smartpunk variant is out of /100 apparently.

By the way, the latest Hydra Head pressing is still available from the label for $15 in black or clear.

33 minutes ago, ParallelofDeath said:

Any idea how many of each there are? The Patient Zero/ Smartpunk variant is out of /100 apparently.

By the way, the latest Hydra Head pressing is still available from the label for $15 in black or clear.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqvUIorro-H/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Pressing info on the second photo.

• 3 weeks later...

Went to the There We’re Wires reunion show last night in Providence. They had silkscreened slip covers for the self titled reissue, I think limited to 50. Incredibly they sold them separately so I wasn’t forced to double dip on the vinyl. And at $5 a pop!! Other bands should do this! 

Great show that felt like a HS reunion for me. 

54 minutes ago, mootloot said:

Went to the There We’re Wires reunion show last night in Providence. They had silkscreened slip covers for the self titled reissue, I think limited to 50. Incredibly they sold them separately so I wasn’t forced to double dip on the vinyl. And at $5 a pop!! Other bands should do this! 

Great show that felt like a HS reunion for me. 

This weekend was so much fun! My friend broke his arm at the Sinclair show and had the band sign his cast yesterday 😂

• 4 weeks later...

An update from DW on the Slip deluxe reissue with book. 

Quicksand "Slip (Deluxe Book)"

Thank you for pre-ordering Quicksand "Slip (Deluxe Book)." We are unfortunately experiencing a delay on the delivery of this item. The new estimated ship date is June 9th. We apologize for any inconvenience.

If there are any issues, feel free to email us at [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2023 at 8:50 AM, jhulud said:

An update from DW on the Slip deluxe reissue with book. 

Quicksand "Slip (Deluxe Book)"

Thank you for pre-ordering Quicksand "Slip (Deluxe Book)." We are unfortunately experiencing a delay on the delivery of this item. The new estimated ship date is June 9th. We apologize for any inconvenience.

If there are any issues, feel free to email us at [email protected]

I was just wondering about this and couldn't find info elsewhere.  Thanks!

• 1 month later...

https://deathwishinc.com/collections/iodine-recordings/products/stretch-arm-strong-a-revolution-transmission

200 x White, Orange, and Green Twist (Noise Cult Edition)
200 x Revolution White (Indie Exclusive)
300 x Green/White Pinwheel (Friends & Family Edition)
300 x Canary Yellow (RevHQ Exclusive)
500 x Transmission Green

spacer.png

Edited by xfactor675

• 2 weeks later...

PO Now:

Best Ex - With A Smile LP

Best Ex “With A Smile”

Best Ex’s new album “With a Smile” is a sardonic and cynical look at the world through the eyes of singer Mariel Loveland (of Candy Hearts). The album explores loss, desire, and society’s view of how women should exist in this world, highlighted with the melancholy title track “With a Smile”. Don’t let the synth pop and sing along choruses fool you, there is a lot of darkness and depth in these songs with layered meanings. Best Ex brings a unique twist to the indie-pop genre by masking somber words with fuzzed-out synths and dreamy acoustics. “With a Smile” is full of diary-like introspection and biting sarcasm, which will have you singing along and dancing all night long.

You can also stream the new single "I Promise to Ruin Your Life" everywhere now!

Limited to on 250 copies worldwide!

Best Ex “With A Smile” - Deathwish Inc

• 3 weeks later...
  • jhulud changed the title to all inclusive IODINE RECORDS thread (PO Now: Best Ex - With A Smile LP)

A little late posting this one... 

First singles are great!

spacer.png

First Press:
100 x Blood and Black Pinwheel w/ White Splatter (Noise Cult)
200 x Red / White / Black Merge
300 x Blood Red w/ Black Smoke

Deathwish US

https://deathwishinc.com/collections/iodine-recordings/products/horsewhip-consume-and-burn?variant=42880184713387

Deathwish Europe

https://deathwishinc.eu/products/horsewhip-consume-and-burn?_pos=1&_sid=fa02f8b64&_ss=r

100 x Blood and Black Pinwheel w/ White Splatter is SOLD OUT on the US store still available at European store. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • prowl20 changed the title to IODINE RECORDS thread (PO Now: GARRISON / SIX GOING ON SEVEN)
  • prowl20 changed the title to IODINE RECORDS thread (PO Now: BUCKET FULL OF TEETH)