IODINE RECORDS thread (PO Now: BUCKET FULL OF TEETH)

18 hours ago, MtrCtyWx said:

Stretch Armstrong:  I received the Furnace Fest edition from The Hard Times w/ the Obi strip but the blood/black swirl was inside (same color as the Brooklyn Vegan variant that I placed a separate order for but had not shipped yet).  I sent an email to get the FF variant sent in place of the unshipped BV variant.  A copy came from DW (gold/galaxy- looks great) and all of the copies have the same barcode and no external information identifying what version in inside.

Update:  Iodine confirmed it was a warehouse mixup when I asked on IG.  Told me Project M sent the following for people to contact them:

“You can point people to:

mailto:[email protected]

11 hours ago, INRIhab said:

Hearing folks that ordered The Acacia Strain FF exclusive are also getting the Brooklyn Vegan variant of Stretch instead of "3750". What a mess. 

That sucks.   They had me send my copy back “for system and stock purposes” in order to process the exchange even though I ordered a copy from Brooklyn Vegan and Hard Times.  I’m skeptical they can get it right but claimed they can fulfill the orders.

Yes, we will be able to fulfill your order for STRETCH ARM STRONG ‘RITUALS OF LIFE’ LP (Furnace Fest Exclusive – Only 500 made, Clear w/ Blue, Black, and White Marble Vinyl) and BrooklynVegan will be able to fulfill your order for STRETCH ARM STRONG ‘RITUALS OF LIFE’ LP (Limited Edition – Only 200 made, Blood/Black Swirl Vinyl).”

2 hours ago, MtrCtyWx said:

That sucks.   They had me send my copy back “for system and stock purposes” in order to process the exchange even though I ordered a copy from Brooklyn Vegan and Hard Times.  I’m skeptical they can get it right but claimed they can fulfill the orders.

Yes, we will be able to fulfill your order for STRETCH ARM STRONG ‘RITUALS OF LIFE’ LP (Furnace Fest Exclusive – Only 500 made, Clear w/ Blue, Black, and White Marble Vinyl) and BrooklynVegan will be able to fulfill your order for STRETCH ARM STRONG ‘RITUALS OF LIFE’ LP (Limited Edition – Only 200 made, Blood/Black Swirl Vinyl).”

I hear they're giving folks a ten dollar off code for their next purchase.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally spun the Iodine Oxblood SAS LP, and damn, it sounds amazing! So much richer, fuller, and more powerful than the original mix. My perspective on "Rituals of Life" is so wild. I listened to it so much from 1999-2002 or so because I saw Stretch at least once a year in that span. But then from 2010-2020 I totally forgot about this album, and then saw them at Furnace Fest the past two years and now this album is probably in my top 10 albums of 1999.

• 3 months later...
  • prowl20 changed the title to all inclusive IODINE RECORDS thread (PO: QUICKSAND - SLIP)
  • prowl20 changed the title to IODINE RECORDS thread (PO Now: BUCKET FULL OF TEETH)