PO: Assertion - Intermission featuring William Goldsmith (Sunny Day Real Estate, The Fire Theft, Foo Fighters)

6 minutes ago, Dhesketh said:

I preordered this when it went up but didn’t know about a second press. I might grab that Mariners one.  

Really wish I could have snagged an orange with black swirl. Just stumbled across this and have listened to these two songs multiple times. This album is going to be really damn good.

On 3/19/2021 at 2:24 PM, Sad Heart said:

I liked the two singles more than I thought I would. 

Wherever I came across this I wasn't even going to listen to it since I've been spending too much lately. Gave it a listen and now I keep playing these two songs every day, which is rare for me. I'm hearing a distinct combo of SDRE and FOO, even though I'm pretty sure the main composer wasn't in those bands.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

All of the variants. 

ukFjzG3.jpg

You know...I was originally kind of sad I missed the Sonics variant when I ordered, but I think I actually much prefer the look of the Mariners version I ended up getting. All pretty sweet though.