PO: Travis J Dopp (SMALL BROWN BIKE) Benefit Record - THE CIRCLE CURE

The Circle Cure is 17 musicians doing 17 Small Brown Bike covers, to help raise money for Travis’s cancer fight. These songs will be released digitally and a limited vinyl release of 200 by Old Point Light and Down Peninsula Audio

Now this won’t be released for a handful of months due to pressing time and Travis in and out of hospitals, it’ll be a summer release, the pre-sales are up at the Old Point Light bandcamp: https://oldpointlight.bandcamp.com/album/the-circle-cure

This looks very promising and it's going to a good cause. If you have some extra stimmy money and are a fan of Small Brown Bike, please consider checking this out. Here's the tracklisting:

Chuck Ragan - Zerosum
Chafe Hensley - See You In Hell
Dave Diem - Cannons And Tanks
Roy Burgess - The Cold
Nathan Ellis - No Place Like You
M. Sord - Atlanta
The Punk Cellist - Blank Landscape
Better Americas - As We Go
Idle Ray - Take Care
Secret Smoker - My Unanswered Whys
Luca Brasi - Day an Nightmares
Padre - A Lesson To Remember
Katy Reed - Like A Future With No Friends
John Magnifico - Just Bones
Sean M. Hoen - A Declaration of Sorts
Rocky Votolato - Make This A Holiday
Tim Kasher - Sleep River Sleep

-----------

If you don't want to buy the record, and just want to throw a few spare bucks, here's a link to the GoFundMe. Every little bit helps. Fuck cancer.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/travis-dopp-colon-cancer-fight-club?utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_cp share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link_all&fbclid=IwAR3P-mhHq6KgvpIvhna4CNKv_9_t2gF5TZvCjRh94LZkzfQn9wsZpQJzzEU
Edited by prowl20

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello everyone!! This is Travis.... So we were hoping to have the THE CIRCLE CURE vinyl in June. Last week I was told that the plant screwed up the audio, and now it won't be available til the end of August. 

The Circle Cure is available to stream on all streaming outlets. 

Thank you for your patience and support!!! My deepest apologies for how long this project has taken.

Travis

• 6 months later...