The National - Light Years (Photo Book + Live LP from Forest Hills, NY)

Several variants. /3200 of the book. Break down of variants is at unknown other than 115 of the blue.  

https://cherrytreeshop.americanmary.com/light-years/

Tracklist
Side A
01) Nobody Else Will Be There
02) Slow Show
03) About Today
Side B
04) This Is The Last Time
05) So Far Around The Bend
06) Sorrow (feat. Phoebe Bridgers)
07) Born To Beg
08) Light Years

Edited by timsimmons

If you can drop $150 plus tax and shipping for an 8 song record, the LP does look pretty sweet. I’ve been burnt by the idealistic temptation of owning coffee table books in the past. I have 3-4 of those chunky guys collecting dust on my shelf, barely touched. So, this was an easy nope.

Edited by Oblivions

54 minutes ago, fondfarewell said:

It’s a shot of the top of the bleachers at Forest Hills Stadium. But if you’re asking about this as an aesthetic choice, then yeah, dunno. 

Oh, I see. I thought the book cover (which is much worse) was the album cover. It's still not great though.

I’m also personally not really into celebrity/band worship these days. Bands and artists achieve some pretty cool stuff and 20 years is a worthy milestone but these are normal people who happen to be in a successful band and it feels weird having giant font quotes of very important things they’ve said in a huge book on my coffee table. They’re my favorite band but I don’t want post-COVID guests to think I idolize their members. Lol.

20 minutes ago, Your Ex-Wife said:

I was like how did you discover us just from complaining then I actually looked at the photos and half of them are cosplaying as the band. Dude brought his sunglasses inside and it wasn't to hide red eyes lol.

tn050073-the-national-graham-macindoe-li

That’s exactly the picture I used as reference for that statement. Even though I didn’t need that picture to already know the obvious.

Edited by MyEnemy