PO SOON: The Bronx - VI

3 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Went with Bronx Store + 7". The box isn't very clear. Am I getting the box + a subscription to all 7" series? Sounded like the 7" records would be /600 and the box is /400, so 200 will available seperately?

the way i read it the box is limited to 400 and each month 200 individual 7"s will be available.   i could have read that wrong though.    either way, i'm not terribly interested in a 7" box set regardless of who they are collaborating with for each one.    i also couldn't find confirmation that there would even be exclusive b-sides on each 7".   if you were getting 11 exclusive b-sides as well....that could be rad i suppose.

3 minutes ago, birdwell said:

the way i read it the box is limited to 400 and each month 200 individual 7"s will be available.   i could have read that wrong though.    either way, i'm not terribly interested in a 7" box set regardless of who they are collaborating with for each one.    i also couldn't find confirmation that there would even be exclusive b-sides on each 7".   if you were getting 11 exclusive b-sides as well....that could be rad i suppose.

From the video on the store page I think I'm right. 7" is out of /600, 11 of them, Box set is the box + a monthly subscription so you're guaranteed to get one. Not sure how the shipping is on it, but likely worth it. If you bought them individually, it'd be 11 * 14.50 (add ~$4 shipping each)  = $160 and you don't get the box.