PO SOON: The Bronx - VI

I HATE THE BRONX!!!! I missed on the TP but this dingbat sold a kidney and picked up all the exclusives (Banquet and Revolver), The US, EU, and AU store exclusives, as well as the retail version. I also got the 7" boxed set.  I HATE THE BRONX!!!!  

PS. Still waiting on that Halloween release... 

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my shipping confirmation for looks like everything I order for the US store..

Your order is on the way

Your order is on the way. Track your shipment to see the delivery status.

Items in this shipment

7-Inch_compact_cropped.png?v=1616560441 WHITE SHADOW 7" × 1
IMG_9501_compact_cropped.jpg?v=1616573726 BRONX VI × 1
image_compact_cropped.png?v=1616596904 MIRROR PRESS BOX SET + BRONX VI LP × 1

12 hours ago, BuzzersonKillwell said:

I got that too but street date is around 4 months from now so I assume label is printed but who knows when it shows up. 

Ya no doubt they just created the label... And this is The Bronx we are talking about... Getting something ON TIME is about as rare as winning the lottery let alone something coming early. I by no means have my hopes up of receiving this any time soon. LOL

P.S Still waiting on the Halloween Dead Stream release.... 

Ummmm..... Just checked the tracking number.. Says I should receive my items on 04/19/21. I type this with temperance as I still doubt it will be here and the likelihood is that I will receive the wooden box and the White Shadow 7". I'll still be holding my breath until it actually arrives and probably be well passed out before I get it.  

10 minutes ago, Iggy_Pilot said:

Looks pretty great! I did not want to spend that much money for it though.

What is this red long thing in the box? Is that "Bronx LA" thing a sticker or a download card maybe?

The red thing is a "snow straw" and the "Bronx LA" thing is in fact a sticker

On 4/13/2021 at 12:47 PM, Velocity of Sound said:

Can anyone shed some light on the B-Side of “White Shadow”........ “Shite Whadow”? 
I see that the length of the two songs are the same. Is the B-Side backwards to play off the mirror scheme? 

thanks. 

It plays the same normal track as the A side but the grooves/song starts at the inner part of the record by the dead wax and it plays outward.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Skacel said:

Yes, I got 2 7" through at the weekend - White Shadow and Superbloom. No sign of the box yet though. I am in UK so maybe their distribution is different.

Weird…. I got the box and White Shadow, but not Superbloom. As a caveat I not only ordered the “monthly subscription” but I also placed a separate order for Superbloom when that was released. Well at least Superbloom is shipping. 

• 2 weeks later...