PO SOON: The Bronx - VI

I just discovered the white variant of Bronx VI. I also missed all the test pressings.

They are in my top 5 favorite bands. I've been dealing with lots of unexpected life things (sad.pe.tstuff) and it's understandably taken my focus. I am a completest for their catalog so if you can help, I would be grateful. I do have an extra copy of II, IV or V open to trade or supplement funds. If anyone has one to trade or sell? I also have other records if you are hunting stuff.

Thanks!

Edited by JoeLem
update explain

31 minutes ago, glass realms said:

Following up on this again. Has anybody who ordered The Bronx issue of New Noise Magazine received their copy yet? I'm about to file a claim with Paypal because the magazine haven't responded to my emails. But I don't want to jump the gun just yet.

I'd give it time, they can be quirky at times but always come through. Website says issue begins shipping in late August and I imagine it's media mail. I am actually about to re-up my subscription as it looks like it recently ran out and I didn't know it. Got to have the Bronx issue.

51 minutes ago, glass realms said:

Following up on this again. Has anybody who ordered The Bronx issue of New Noise Magazine received their copy yet? I'm about to file a claim with Paypal because the magazine haven't responded to my emails. But I don't want to jump the gun just yet.

I haven’t heard a word from them either. 

2 hours ago, mcm1610 said:

No download code with this one, eh?

I feel like this is becoming more common lately. 

I'm seeing this a lot more too. I mean are we really supposed to pay for a digital copy after buying an increasingly more expensive physical version also?!

On 9/13/2021 at 6:14 PM, zuck said:

I'm seeing this a lot more too. I mean are we really supposed to pay for a digital copy after buying an increasingly more expensive physical version also?!

Steal it. I feel no guilt if I've bought the vinyl. Been using a open source software called Deemix to download from Deezer, a french streaming service.

1 hour ago, MCDELTAT said:

Steal it. I feel no guilt if I've bought the vinyl. Been using a open source software called Deemix to download from Deezer, a french streaming service.

I don't mind stealing music I've already purchased, but I...

A) don't really know how

B) only have a work computer, so I don't want to go stealing music on it

2 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

Yeah, that's how I feel too. But I don't condone stealing, so I just borrow music from the internet indefinitely.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...