PO: We Came As Romans discography boxset (and TPAS livestream ticket)

I did a search on the site, didn't see that anybody posted about this, so just in case anyone wasn't aware.  All 5 full length LPs in "alternate colors", it looks like the covers are all alternate colors, as well.  Pretty damn expensive at $200 (+$19 shipping within the U.S.) equating to about $44 per record.  Also comes with a ticket to the TPAS livestream which takes place April 23rd, 2021.  1,000 pressed, doesn't ship until October.

https://thebarricade.live/products/wcar-vip-vinyl-box-set

Would love a proper box set of the Kyle years but not for $220. Especially since the album art is different (will it all have that blue haze?). 

At that price point it might be cheaper to find variants of the ones I’m missing on Discogs. (Tracing Back Roots, Understanding What We’ve..., and Self Titled are the three I’m missing if someone wants to help me out). 

• 9 months later...
On 12/26/2021 at 3:19 PM, meatrocket8 said:

Tempting. Same boxset just $50 less. Have these shipped yet?

No word.  Evidently delayed, as everything else on the planet is, at the moment?

The box sets sold on the band website were supposed to all be some kind of blue, if I recall correctly.  I wonder if these posted for sale on Bullmoose will be the same, or something else.  On one hand, an extra $50 for the same set...uffda.  On the other hand, I don't really mind paying a bit more & supporting the band, buying direct.  But if they're different, standard black or something, that'd be more justifiable, anyways.  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I reached out to them a little while back, about the drop in price on this box set.  I had to at least ask about it.  Maybe I'm being petty, but I think $50 isn't that petty.  Either way, their response was that if you pre-ordered back during the TPAS livestream merch drop,  that the records were part of a VIP deluxe package, and that's why there was a price difference.  Which didn't sound right, so I went back and looked at my invoice, and the $199 price did indeed come with a ticket to the livestream.  So I guess that was just a $50 ticket.  Pretty steep, but.  At least there's an answer that makes sense, anyways.

• 2 months later...