PO: Fuel- Something Like Human (03-26-21)

It's been over 20 years since Fuel released their double-platinum album, Something Like Human. Despite a Billboard Top 40 hit with "Hemorrhage (In My Hands)", the album managed to evade a release on vinyl format. 

Fast forward to 2021, Fuel and Sony/Epic have teamed up with Wargod for Something Like Human's first ever vinyl release! 

Pressed on 180 gram vinyl with an upgraded gatefold jacket and obi-strip. First press is limited to 1,000 copies worldwide and contains three different colored vinyl variations. Album includes updated liner notes by Carl Bell. 

On sale 3-26-2021 12 Est. 

wargodshop.com

Can't figure out how to get the pics of the three different variants to link.  

Ugh was hoping to not see the words Wargod.

I don’t know about anyone else but the past two pressings I’ve got from this label have been garbage. Specifically Sponge - Rotting Piñata.

But I will say they responded more than favorably when I noted all the issues and wishes to return it. 

anyone have good experience with pressings from this label?

5 minutes ago, nelso330 said:

I don’t know about anyone else but the past two pressings I’ve got from this label have been garbage. Specifically Sponge - Rotting Piñata.

But I will say they responded more than favorably when I noted all the issues and wishes to return it. 

Their release of Sunbrun sounds awesome! 

I cannot speak about the Sponge record, but that sucks! 

15 minutes ago, nelso330 said:

I don't remember my copy of Rotting Pinata sounding that bad but it's been a while since I've spun it.  I'll have to give it another listen.  Which variant did you get?

21 hours ago, thglif52 said:

It's been over 20 years since Fuel released their double-platinum album, Something Like Human. Despite a Billboard Top 40 hit with "Hemorrhage (In My Hands)", the album managed to evade a release on vinyl format. 

Fast forward to 2021, Fuel and Sony/Epic have teamed up with Wargod for Something Like Human's first ever vinyl release! 

Pressed on 180 gram vinyl with an upgraded gatefold jacket and obi-strip. First press is limited to 1,000 copies worldwide and contains three different colored vinyl variations. Album includes updated liner notes by Carl Bell. 

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Play
Unmute

Current Time 0:07
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 100.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:12

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement

On sale 3-26-2021 12 Est. 

wargodshop.com

Can't figure out how to get the pics of the three different variants to link.  

Strange, not seeing it on the site now?