PO soon: Phoebe Bridgers - Copycat Killer EP

On 3/30/2021 at 8:13 PM, Derek™ said:

...Missed another release buried within another release'sthread . Cool cool cool.

1 hour ago, Justinadamk said:

I find these all encompassing threads very frustrating.

I like having individual title threads. But that's just my opinion

1 hour ago, kylet said:

Guys this EP came out MONTHS AGO. It sold out in like a day. Most of us, myself included, missed it. Like everyone else in here, I have tons of rare Phoebe shit and would also like to add a copy to my collection. 

Like 6 months ago, someone lazily posted in here because they either didn't want to bother with a new thread, or more likely because it's a janky ass remix EP of songs off the record in this thread. 

Months later another variant pops up, somebody chimes in to say hey look another variant, and 30 people are like "ahhhhhh new thread asshole!!!!"

To the next person who feels so inclined to post about how they wish there was a separate thread for this. Just make one if you want it so bad. 

33 minutes ago, OneThreeOneTwo said:

Is it really challenging for folks to post a new thread for a new release? 

The people have spoken.

PO soon!

Phoebe Bridgers - Copycat Killer indie colour release.

All links currently down but due to go back up soon.

. Will update this post with all links if you post them below.

https://goodrecordstogo.myshopify.com/products/phoebe-bridgers-copycat-killer-ep-mountain-blast-vinyl-pre-order?variant=39640476254361

https://www.indievinylden.com/collections/pre-order-vinyl/products/phoebe-bridgers-copycat-killer-ep-limited-mountain-blast-color-vinyl?mc_cid=83cc946903&mc_eid=0335935cb0

12 minutes ago, Multiverse said:

So, are record stores receiving the "mountain blast" copy or is that a different variant?

Phoebe Bridgers - Copycat Killer EP (Mountain Blast Vinyl) {PRE-ORDER} × 1

This was my order last night from the  first link above. My assumption is all record stores will be getting the same mountain blast variant.