PO soon: Phoebe Bridgers - Copycat Killer EP

1 minute ago, craigeduk said:

Still surprised there hasn't been some colour represses of Stranger In The Alps since Punisher blew up  

Most labels don't start making new variants for old records when they're releasing new records. I'm sure they know it'll sell and will do it one day. If this is your reason for doubting what I say though I'm sorry but I'm just repeating what the label said.

1 minute ago, Mallcore_Melissa said:

https://phoebebridgers.bandcamp.com/album/copycat-killer

Got the Mountain Blast on her Bandcamp! Still up. Secretly Store wasn’t getting anywhere fast. 

Was able to get the Spit when it first went up. 

That would have been a lot easier lol

1 minute ago, Mallcore_Melissa said:

https://phoebebridgers.bandcamp.com/album/copycat-killer

Got the Mountain Blast on her Bandcamp! Still up. Secretly Store wasn’t getting anywhere fast. 

Was able to get the Spit when it first went up. 

That would have been a lot easier lol

15 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Seeing more and more bands / labels go the IG route for announcing limited drops, or access to limited drops.  It doesn't really deter flippers or anything – unless they're extra lazy – but it's an interesting approach nonetheless.

I don’t have social media so I gotta rely on people posting these IG announcements elsewhere. But r/vinyl releases aka r/phoebereleases does a pretty good job of keeping me in the loop. 

2 minutes ago, Sad Heart said:

I don’t have social media so I gotta rely on people posting these IG announcements elsewhere. But r/vinyl releases aka r/phoebereleases does a pretty good job of keeping me in the loop. 

I still can’t believe that 2000 orders went that fast.  Unless they weren’t really checking to see if people were getting multiple copies

Just now, OldKentuckyShark said:

I still can’t believe that 2000 orders went that fast.  Unless they weren’t really checking to see if people were getting multiple copies

Yah, man. Shit is wild. I know the hype is real and people are thirsty for it, but I’m still surprised how fast it goes.