PO Soon: Boys Night Out "Nevermind 2"

Two variants go up at Forge Again Records Bandcamp tomorrow, April 2nd, at 11AM CDT. Some more info from Forge Again's Instagram:

We are stoked to announce the upcoming release of Ontario’s @bnoboysnightout NEVERMIND 2. It is a collection of their early material, including Broken Bones and Bloody Kisses, You Are My Canvas, and their very first demo recordings, all conveniently placed on a single LP with brand new artwork from @wallofyouthand remastered/cut by @carlsaff and pressed right here in Chicago by @smashedplastic ! It will be out officially on July 16, 2021 nearly 20 years to the date of their first ever show! The vinyl pre-sale starts TOMORROW April 2 at 11 AM CST via the Forge Again Records @bandcamp. First press will consist of two variants (pictured) and you can also snag an exclusive new BNO shirt design based on the artwork (also pictured). They will start shipping as soon as we have them (June? Hopefully!)

145ba1de-468e-4254-89f6-cb81c927cba4.jpeg
A Facemask & Scrunchie in one!!
The Maskie is the worlds first facemask that doubles as a scrunchie! Never forget your facemask again!

Edit: Thanks to @forgeagain we've got pressing info and it'll be limited to 1 per person (thank you!!):
Blood on the Water /150

Lake Ontario /350

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNIXf6sBLC6/?igshid=99k3of0jkk4y

Bandcamp: https://forgeagainrecords.bandcamp.com/merch

Edited by iDealélan
adding new info

Second press incoming today (April 2nd) at 2PM CDT:

Oh boy, that went quickly. We sold out of all Boys Night Out variants before 11:30 CST. The good (for you) news is that we had a couple of people order multiples of the variants, so we will have a few copies available for sale once we refund those (if you ordered more than one, you'll still get one!). The bad (for us) news is that we need a little bit of time to sort all that out. The OTHER good news is that we want everybody to be able to have a copy of this record, so we're going to do a second press that will likely ship around the same time as the first press (oh the beauty of pre-orders)! We'll get all of that up at 2 PM CST TODAY.

13 minutes ago, iDealélan said:

Went up early, managed to grab the Blood And Water variant this time around (sold out now). EDIT: Tail Lights (red translucent) not sold out. Refresh again in about 20min (2PM CDT)!

Bandcamp is a motherfucker. I hit "save" not PUBLISH on that 2nd press. Took it back down immediately after so people are gonna be flipping that it is already sold out. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/16/2021 at 3:07 PM, Lampsinus said:

my shipping notification oddly didn’t come from forge, it came from pirate ship, and I wouldn’t have known if it weren’t for the shop app.

Just saw this 3 months later lol. Pirateship is what I use to ship everything these days. Better rates than USPS or anybody else (especially international and priority), great interface. Highly recommended. 

Other update: there are some additional copies available now that everybody has gotten theirs safe and sound. Order the handful of remaining teal and red vinyl copies at https://forgeagainrecords.bandcamp.com/merch

And hey pick up some other stuff while you are there on Bandcamp Friday, our national holiday. 

• 1 year later...