New Quicksand 4/13, UPDATE: single added

update 4/13

update: 

New single is called Inversion. 
Drops Tuesday. 

source:

https://instagram.com/stories/bigbobfidel/2549951912368041501?igshid=h42p3bp86b6n

I’m guessing any sort of album order information will be dropped on Tuesday. 

Until then, here’s a teaser

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNiCM6PnViG/?igshid=p2h3wqsb3jbj

Edited by thievesdont

6 minutes ago, daniele said:

Damn!! They are my favourite band ever so i really hope it's a new full lenght and that Capone came back in or at least they add a new guitar player...

Sadly, no Capone. It’s unfortunate but ultimately he did it to himself. He wouldn’t even show up to the writing of Interiors, then his whole theft situation.

55 minutes ago, thievesdont said:

Sadly, no Capone. It’s unfortunate but ultimately he did it to himself. He wouldn’t even show up to the writing of Interiors, then his whole theft situation.

It’s crazy to think about seeing the last Quicksand show with Capone, the same night as the whole gas station fiasco.

But yeah, I’m always down for anything Walter does.

1 hour ago, thievesdont said:

If it's not Capone i still hope they have a new guitar player in for this record, because i love the sounds and the songs of Interiors but i really miss a proper second guitar in most of the songs...

5 hours ago, thievesdont said:

If you reverse the audio on that clip, Walter sounding a bit more intense. Wonder if this will be heavier. 

This is my hope as well.  Interiors is a fine album but I’m ready something heavier (knowing it’ll be different than the earlier releases and that’s ok).

14 minutes ago, Your Ex-Wife said:

You don't need a 2nd guitar player to add a 2nd guitar part 

True, but in Interiors there are not much 2nd guitar parts, often are under in the mix and onestly i miss a lot the Capone solos in it....Songs like Fire This Time and Normal Love are great songs but  sound "empty" to me and they could sound a way better with proper 2nd guitar parts in....That's probabily because when you play them live like a trio the difference could be too evident....Interiors has not their tipical wall of sound but this is obviously just my opinion....

3 minutes ago, daniele said:

True, but in Interiors there are not much 2nd guitar parts, often are under in the mix and onestly i miss a lot the Capone solos in it....Songs like Fire This Time and Normal Love are great songs but  sound "empty" to me and they could sound a way better with proper 2nd guitar parts in....That's probabily because when you play them live like a trio the difference could be too evident....Interiors has not their tipical wall of sound but this is obviously just my opinion....

That's just them missing a good guitar player not a 2nd one 😜

Bands that need an extra guitar player live just hire one to tour, it happens all the time.

54 minutes ago, Your Ex-Wife said:

That's just them missing a good guitar player not a 2nd one 😜

Bands that need an extra guitar player live just hire one to tour, it happens all the time.

What i wanna say is that the lack and the low volume of the 2nd guitar parts in Interiors is the direct consequence of their decision to play live as a trio....

• thievesdont changed the title to New Quicksand 4/13, UPDATE: single added