PO: Killswitch Engage- The End Of Heartache (deluxe)

Yeah stoked on this after how crazy nice the "daylight dies" pressing turned out.

Yes, the price is quite steep, but if the whole package is as nice as the last one I wont be that salty.

The listing notes the following....

"A unique web version available only @Runoutgroovevinyl.com will be available to only the first 2500 orders – with alternate cover art and transparent red, white and black colored vinyl. Standard version will feature solid silver and black colored vinyl and a slightly different cover art. Both versions will have the same side 4 art etching."

Also why does everyone post facebook tracking links? Clean link if anyone cares.

https://shop.runoutgroovevinyl.com/the-end-of-heartache-deluxe-edition.html

Edited by V3XED

ooodamnnnn.  Always when I try to stop buying any more vinyl for the rest of the month. 

Question; is RunOutGroove US based only or do they have a UK/Europe site also, would like to get this exclusive web version but shipping always kills me.

Edit: Shipping is only $15.99 so not as bad as has become the norm. 

Edited by tmfa80
answered own question

6 minutes ago, tmfa80 said:

ooodamnnnn.  Always when I try to stop buying any more vinyl for the rest of the month. 

Question; is RunOutGroove US based only or do they have a UK/Europe site also, would like to get this exclusive web version but shipping always kills me.

That's a good question. I got my copy of As Daylight Dies from RoughTrade UK but I'm unaware if there was a special webstore version of it.

7 hours ago, V3XED said:

Yeah stoked on this after how crazy nice the "daylight dies" pressing turned out.

Yes, the price is quite steep, but if the whole package is as nice as the last one I wont be that salty.

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Play
Unmute

Current Time 0:06
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 100.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:13

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions settings, opens captions settings dialog
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

The listing notes the following....

"A unique web version available only @Runoutgroovevinyl.com will be available to only the first 2500 orders – with alternate cover art and transparent red, white and black colored vinyl. Standard version will feature solid silver and black colored vinyl and a slightly different cover art. Both versions will have the same side 4 art etching."

Also why does everyone post facebook tracking links? Clean link if anyone cares.

https://shop.runoutgroovevinyl.com/the-end-of-heartache-deluxe-edition.html

Didn't mean to just copy and pasted from Google Chrome. Is there a way I can avoid that?

1 hour ago, lostcrimes said:

Didn't mean to just copy and pasted from Google Chrome. Is there a way I can avoid that?

Lol its all good, I think I am a little more wary of that stuff than most people (aka I am tracking crazy).

But here is a quick tip... if you want to go the extra mile.

When copy any 'click-through' type link, from facebook, google, twitter, instagram, etc....

you can manually just shorten the link.. look for the "?" as a common indicator of when the real link ends and tracking info starts.

So in this case.... "?fbclid="  shows that original links facebook tracking link back to its source and will affiliate its use with your FB user profile if your logged into facebook even in another tab. Its a wild bit of advertising business.

https://shop.runoutgroovevinyl.com/the-end-of-heartache-deluxe-edition.html?fbclid=IwAR3Jmp-XkZHmH6FQJCtA8rHCAlwh59dpLeN_ZQnM7SzPbanXCJGmqn4ZUIA

27 minutes ago, komsomol said:

Where do you all order?! I only see "Vote" button.

This link https://shop.runoutgroovevinyl.com/the-end-of-heartache-deluxe-edition.html

But looks like they've stopped preorders now unfortunately. Not sure why, only the first 2500 was limited with a presumed open preorder for the standard. Perhaps they'll have it back up later, keep checking.

The BLOODY MARY EDITION of 2500 limited and numbered copies is GONE! Thanks for playing. The SILVER BLADE edition is now available to order on the site. It's just as bad ass, so please no whining about missing out on the BLOODY MARY version. Just be quicker next time. Get 'Em Before they're Got!!

Good to see they have got on the false scarcity bandwagon....

2500 was similar to the pressing numbers of both Burn My Eyes and As Daylight Dies, and I can't see this album being THAT much more popular to see that in an hour. The messaging around it being limited to 2500 just ignited flippers and there's a bunch of people saying how they bought 4 or 6 copies on the FB post.

1 hour ago, Cecil said:

Good to see they have got on the false scarcity bandwagon....

2500 was similar to the pressing numbers of both Burn My Eyes and As Daylight Dies, and I can't see this album being THAT much more popular to see that in an hour. The messaging around it being limited to 2500 just ignited flippers and there's a bunch of people saying how they bought 4 or 6 copies on the FB post.

Umm, they pressed like 6500 copies of As Daylight Dies?

I would also say that End Of Heartache was more successful/popular than both of the aforementioned records.

I feel you on the flipper thing though, but at least the silver pressing is going to be readily available and they'll do a run similar to the size of their ADD run. They did a really epic job on that pressing, so I'm just glad they're making a great product for classic records.