PO: Lucy Dacus - Home Video

quick bump for anyone that purchased the indie clear version of "Home Video." the record is cut terribly and sounds awful. my copy is unlistenable with tons of cracks and pops. sounds like quite a few people were disappointed in their copy.

with that said, Matador EU store has the transparent blue - Spotify Fan First exclusive on their webstore for €33.00 + shipping. just received my copy today and it sounds and looks miles better. to finally have a playable copy, it was well worth the $40+.

https://shopeu.matadorrecords.com/products/lucy-dacus-home-video?variant=39346287312965

Edited by 1876records

• 2 months later...

Just saw her in Chicago and there was a limited edition tour only pressing that I don't see on discogs. It's blue/pink pinwheel. Definitely not marble like most of the other limited pressings. Came with a blue envelope with a blue lyric book and a sticker sheet.

Edited by dreamover

23 hours ago, dreamover said:

Just saw her in Chicago and there was a limited edition tour only pressing that I don't see on discogs. It's blue/pink pinwheel. Definitely not marble like most of the other limited pressings. Came with a blue envelope with a blue lyric book and a sticker sheet.

damn now I'm extra bummed I didn't get to catch her, this album rules

also my clear copy does sound great despite comments, idk if i got lucky tho

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, 1876records said:

Deluxe tour edition on “Cloud Pinwheel” colored vinyl available now for anyone that missed out:

https://lucydacus.store/music/lucy-dacus-home-video-super-deluxe-vinyl-lp-tour-edition/?

$51 shipped. Glad I just bought a copy of the standard black for $18 or I might have been tempted by this. 

• 2 months later...

In case ya'll missed it, Third Man's vault 51 is Carole King Live in Central Park 2LP+DVD. It also includes a 7" of Lucy Dacus covering two Carole King songs. It's too late to subscribe, but I think there wasn't a ton of Jack White/Carole King crossover fans so a lot of these will end up on ebay/discogs/third man facebook groups.

On 2/3/2022 at 11:34 AM, dreamover said:

In case ya'll missed it, Third Man's vault 51 is Carole King Live in Central Park 2LP+DVD. It also includes a 7" of Lucy Dacus covering two Carole King songs. It's too late to subscribe, but I think there wasn't a ton of Jack White/Carole King crossover fans so a lot of these will end up on ebay/discogs/third man facebook groups.

Speaking of which....wanted this but have been completely broke over the past month.

If someone has buyers remorse, or simply forgot to cancel their membership, and wants to get their money back, PM me.

I’m your guy.

Edited by Plarocks