PO: Year Of No Light - Consolamentum + Wooden boxset

Wooden box including all studio albums + new album "Consolamentum":

https://pelagic-records.com/product/year-of-no-light-mnemophobia-wooden-lp-boxset/

New album:

https://pelagic-records.com/product/year-of-no-light-consolamentum-2lp/

That boxset looks SICK and price is a bit cheaper than I expected. Ordered!

Release date july 2.

Edited by Portsi

20 minutes ago, solitaryreign said:

Seems like the Boxset is limited to maybe around 550. At least I can put 512 in the cart at the moment... and yeah I ordered as well, cheaper than expected. I wonder how much it will be after the opening offer of 150€... probably 180-200€

Seems that it's limited to 600. And price just went up from 150€ to 169€... Weird! That was a short opening offer :D.

Edited by Portsi

41 minutes ago, Sad Heart said:

Wow. That box set looks amazing. I like YoNL, but not enough to spend $200 plus shipping. I wish I listened to them more to justify it cause that a damn cool box set. 

Yeah, I already own Nord, Ausserwelt and Tocsin so I was a little conflicted. I pulled the trigger and figured I could just sell my individual copies of each. I wanted the new one, Vampyr and don't own any of their splits so it'd be nice to have everything together

5 minutes ago, prowl20 said:

Yeah, I already own Nord, Ausserwelt and Tocsin so I was a little conflicted. I pulled the trigger and figured I could just sell my individual copies of each. I wanted the new one, Vampyr and don't own any of their splits so it'd be nice to have everything together

Same deal except I haven't talked myself into pulling the trigger yet.  All in all after shipping and discount, it comes out to about $37 per double LP which is actually pretty damn good.  (Not sure how often I'd revisit Vampyr though.)

8 hours ago, Sad Heart said:

Kept poking around for 15 or 20% coupon floating around in the aether but no luck, only the 10% work.

USA it's $214ppd Media or $219 Priority vs ordering from Europe ($269). Heck yeah.

I must do this, to go with The Angelic Process box set that I haven't cracked open yet. I will have to break out this one new though - for new album - and Derek's point is well taken re: Vampyr.

It is a cool thing to listen to while watching the movie - and someone on you tube already sync'ed it up years ago.

11 minutes ago, drds89 said:

Kept poking around for 15 or 20% coupon floating around in the aether but no luck, only the 10% work.

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Pause
Unmute

Current Time 0:13
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 0.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:06

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions settings, opens captions settings dialog
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

USA it's $214ppd Media or $219 Priority vs ordering from Europe ($269). Heck yeah.

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Pause
Unmute

Current Time 0:13
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 11.54%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:06

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions settings, opens captions settings dialog
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement: 0:04

I must do this, to go with The Angelic Process box set that I haven't cracked open yet. I will have to break out this one new though - for new album - and Derek's point is well taken re: Vampyr.

It is a cool thing to listen to while watching the movie - and someone on you tube already sync'ed it up years ago.

Kind of wish I had waited to snag this from the US versus Europe this morning. Could have saved $30, oh well. 

25 minutes ago, drds89 said:

13 minutes ago, prowl20 said:

Kind of wish I had waited to snag this from the US versus Europe this morning. Could have saved $30, oh well. 

It's since dropped $10 from the link Matt posted, too.  I ended up going for it and my receipt definitely reflects $240.

18 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

It's since dropped $10 from the link Matt posted, too.  I ended up going for it and my receipt definitely reflects $240.

Strange that it dropped $10 after the fact. It was $240 when I posted it, and like you said it’s down to $230 now. 

For anyone wondering, at $230 with 10% and various shipping rates:

Service Cost New Total
USPS Media Mail $7.27 $214.27
USPS Priority Mail $12.06 $219.06
FedEx Ground $14.50 $221.50

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/3/2021 at 10:55 AM, prowl20 said:

Halfway through and I'm really loving it. 

I think it's seriously so good.  Worth the wait, for me.  This band does no wrong.

Looks like the boxsets are starting to ship, too, for anyone who may be wondering.  I didn't think I needed it but after the new album hype had me revisiting all their prior albums, I'm really excited for it to show up.