Wu Lyf - Go Tell Fire To The Mountain Repress

Fixed that URL for you.

https://www.bullmoose.com/p/35046429/wu-lyf-go-tell-fire-to-the-mountain-amped-exclusive

Questions around this thing:

• Why do so many BM listings show “Amped Exclusive”?

• Is this the same version or variant as the RSD UK drop, happening a week earlier than this release date?

• Is the CD art actually being used?

• How is this available everywhere – BM, Popmarket, Vnylmonkey – so early, if it’s allegedly an RSD exclusive?

6 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Questions around this thing:

• Why do so many BM listings show “Amped Exclusive”?

• Is this the same version or variant as the RSD UK drop, happening a week earlier than this release date?

• Is the CD art actually being used?

• How is this available everywhere – BM, Popmarket, Vnylmonkey – so early, if it’s allegedly an RSD exclusive?

Have all the same questions, except the CD art. Fuck it, give my stupid head some reasoning why I need two copies. But yeah, the Amped Exclusive is the most curious, to me. Still waiting on my Amped Exclusive of the Lilys EP reissue.

But hey, buy now, ask questions later.

13 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

But hey, buy now, ask questions later.

Not sure about your experiences, but “buy” I would be using super loosely with Bull Moose these days.  I’m like 0 for 3 on the last limited edition pre-orders I’ve placed with them.  It’s not too terrible since they don’t charge until the item ships, but it’s getting old when the release date comes and goes and there’s zero movement on your order, and you find out their distributor isn’t delivering the goods (and doesn’t intend to) until after you e-mail them a week later.

10 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Not sure about your experiences, but “buy” I would be using super loosely with Bull Moose these days.  I’m like 0 for 3 on the last limited edition pre-orders I’ve placed with them.  It’s not too terrible since they don’t charge until the item ships, but it’s getting old when the release date comes and goes and there’s zero movement on your order, and you find out their distributor isn’t delivering the goods (and doesn’t intend to) until after you e-mail them a week later.

I’ve been hearing that a lot with them lately, which is sad, because I’ve had nothing but great experiences since I discovered them about 4-5 years ago. 

The only pre-order that had any trouble with the whole “We’ll try get ya this”  was a Goldfrapp record last year. Took about 3 months after other stores and patrons were

getting copies(mostly UK/Euro from what I saw), it came eventually. But yeah, not knowing until release day, or after, that something you may not be able to get anywhere else anymore, isn’t going to be fulfilled is fucking annoying. Fingers crossed on this one, but it does seem somewhat readily available, so I’m gonna assume it won’t be an issue. 

Edited by MyEnemy

If it’s fulfilled, yeah.  Probably not worth the $200+ difference, but OG copies may end up being more desirable if the art is changed too.  Only time will tell, I guess.

@MyEnemy, it’s definitely unfortunate because BM were easily my go-to for all POs for many years.  Their prices, mailers, and customer service are all still great but they’re a step away from Amazon as far confidently placing orders I know I’ll receive.  Not something I bank on anymore which is a damn shame.  But when it works, it works.

• 4 months later...
49 minutes ago, etphonehome said:

Anyone know of any updates on this?  

Mine from Bullmoose arrived a few days ago. Got a weekly email pushing release back a week for about a month. It sounds pretty okay. I haven't cleaned it, but there were some snapcracklepops here and there (probably just debris) when I listened on cans.

20 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Mine from Bullmoose arrived a few days ago. Got a weekly email pushing release back a week for about a month. It sounds pretty okay. I haven't cleaned it, but there were some snapcracklepops here and there (probably just debris) when I listened on cans.

Is this repress any different from the clear RSD one?