PO: CANDIRIA - 300 PERCENT DENSITY

9 minutes ago, danyc said:

Will be worth the wait. Who the hell would want their money back for this release? Crazy! It's amazing it's getting released to begin with. 

If I've learned anything throughout these COVID times, its that people have become even more so irrational about any delays then they were previously were.   Anyone who wants their money back, more power to them, I could see this as a one and done pressing so it'll be their loss.  

17 minutes ago, IntoXAnother said:

If I've learned anything throughout these COVID times, its that people have become even more so irrational about any delays then they were previously were.   Anyone who wants their money back, more power to them, I could see this as a one and done pressing so it'll be their loss.  

Agreed.  I’d wait 2 years for a pressing orf What Doesn’t Kill You.  One day….hopefully.

Edited by ZeroNowhere

5 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Agreed.  I’d wait 2 years for a pressing orf What Doesn’t Kill You.  One day….hopefully.

Oh hell yes. May not be many that agree with this, but that's my favorite Candiria album. So damn good. Seems very unlikely they'll ever get to press that to vinyl. We can all hope I guess. 

1 hour ago, danyc said:

Will be worth the wait. Who the hell would want their money back for this release? Crazy! It's amazing it's getting released to begin with. 

Yeah I find it wild that anyone at this point would ask for a refund. Been this long of a wait to even see a pressing of this album.  Two more months is nothing. 

I appreciate the transparency. I think most people are fine with delays, however, updates regarding said delays are always appreciated and should be the norm regardless. I can't tell you how many times I've had to email the label about a shipping time because they couldn't be bothered to make a Facebook post or send out a quick email.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Got my copies on black and color from rising plush.  The black copy was open and clearly had a corner crease prior to shipping because the package was fine and the other copy has no issues.  I thought that was a bit odd.  That being said they threw in a poster, cd and awesome picture of Carley so I have no complaints.

Never got a shipping notice, but it did show up on Monday. Mine was brown with smoke, looks more like pee yellow with black streaks. Giving it a spin now. It does sound quite good and possibly the slightest bit compressed, but still stoked to have this on vinyl. Hard to sit and work at a computer with this playing! 

EDIT: Constant Velocity Is As Natural As Being At Rest is all sorts of badass, as always!

Edited by danyc
nkdfdkf

• 4 weeks later...