PO Now: Amenra - De Doorn (6/25/2021)

2 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Yesss.  Been waiting for what feels like forever on this one.  From your experience, does this stuff go live today, when it's loaded into the shop like this?

Usually Relapse stuff will go live along with the official announcement, which for this one is on May 4th and links will be activated I’d say between 9am-12pm est?

1 minute ago, zaoza said:

Usually Relapse stuff will go live along with the official announcement, which for this one is on May 4th and links will be activated I’d say between 9am-12pm est?

Ah, so regular Relapse rules then.  I know they do those morning drops around a set time – guess I'll be setting an alarm for tomorrow.  Thanks for the early link / tease.  Gives me an idea of what variants to gun for and which to resort to as a backup if I miss the boat for whatever reason.

I think this band has gotten immensely better as time goes on, with Mass VI easily being my favorite.  If this new album is half as good, I'll be super pleased.

8 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Ah, so regular Relapse rules then.  I know they do those morning drops around a set time – guess I'll be setting an alarm for tomorrow.  Thanks for the early link / tease.  Gives me an idea of what variants to gun for and which to resort to as a backup if I miss the boat for whatever reason.

I think this band has gotten immensely better as time goes on, with Mass VI easily being my favorite.  If this new album is half as good, I'll be super pleased.

No problem! I’m really digging the new song so far. Quite excited for tomorrow, both Amenra and Bossk dropping on the same day.

2 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

They launch their new pre-orders – very reliably – at 7:00 AM PST, or a few minutes leading up to it.  Hope that helps you out a bit.

A little bit, yes, but it's 4pm where I live and I'm sure that I will be so excited and afraid to miss it tomorrow  that I will be checking the site all day regardless of that ;)

3 minutes ago, gazzo said:

refreshing refreshing

Yeah, I hopped on a little earlier than usual just to give myself some wiggle room for refreshing amidst my morning routine.  I either don't have the Relapse drop time down to a science, or they're running a little late.  Or postponing everything for a later time?

• zaoza changed the title to PO Now: Amenra - De Doorn (6/25/2021)