PO Now: Amenra - De Doorn (6/25/2021)

De Doorn Tracklist:

1. Ogentroost
2. De Dood In Bloei
3. De Evenmens
4. Het Gloren
5. Voor Immer

First Vinyl Pressing:

Deluxe 2xLP - White, Black and Gold Tri Color Merge with a Heavy White, Black and Gold Splatter (Relapse.com Exclusive) *LTD to 200*
Deluxe 2xLP - White / Gold / White Three Color Striped with Heavy Gold Splatter (Relapse.com Exclusive) *LTD to 400*
Deluxe 2xLP - White and Gold Merge (Relapse.com Exclusive) *LTD to 600*
Deluxe 2xLP - Clear with Gold and Black Smoke (Amenra Tour Version) *LTD to 500*
2xLP - Clear with Black Smoke (Amenra Webstore Version) *LTD to 500*
2xLP - White (US Indie Retail Exclusive) *LTD to 300*
2xLP - Bone White (Benelux Retail Excl) *LTD to 300*
2xLP - Translucent Gold (Evil Greed / Revolver Retail Excl) *LTD to 500*
2xLP - Grey (Decibel Exclusive) *LTD to 200*
2xLP - Gold

1 minute ago, lexicondevil said:

Well fuck. Gone and error cart.

Don't give up hope.  I wasn't fucking around and accidentally purchased 7 copies due to their shitty cart system and errors.  Canceling / refunding 6, and I'm sure others will be doing the same.  Check your billing statement and e-mails if anyone tried multiple times.

3 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Don't give up hope.  I wasn't fucking around and accidentally purchased 7 copies due to their shitty cart system and errors.  Canceling / refunding 6, and I'm sure others will be doing the same.  Check your billing statement and e-mails if anyone tried multiple times.

Yeah. It looks like I'm an official distributor of this record. Gonna just let this settle out and see what happens. I need coffee.

4 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Yeah. It looks like I'm an official distributor of this record. Gonna just let this settle out and see what happens. I need coffee.

I think a lot of us are in the same boat.  All the error messages I got turned out to be orders.  I was able to cancel all the "error" orders quick and easy.

So this is the first time I think I've ever canceled a Relapse order.  Super easy to do from your account page and the refund is basically instant, which surprised me.  I rescind my previous comment – save everyone the headache and just cancel excess order in a few clicks.  No need to bug anyone.

47 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

So this is the first time I think I've ever canceled a Relapse order.  Super easy to do from your account page and the refund is basically instant, which surprised me.  I rescind my previous comment – save everyone the headache and just cancel excess order in a few clicks.  No need to bug anyone.

Thanks for this, I had no idea as well. Should be 2 more of the /248 available now.

• zaoza changed the title to PO Now: Amenra - De Doorn (6/25/2021)