PO Now: Amenra - De Doorn (6/25/2021)

According to Relapse (by comparison), I guess this is what makes deluxe versions deluxe:

"deluxe edition features gold foil stamping printed on jackets."

However, Decibel's one (which is not supposed to be deluxe) has this in description:

"all packaged in a gatefold jacket with metallic gold printing."

Well, foil stamping is not printing, so that's probably it.

We'll see in this thread while orders start coming ;)

38 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

That’s what I was trying to figure out. What makes them “Deluxe”, outside of the wacky Relapse variant effects?

“Super limited, one time press, deluxe edition features gold foil stamping printed on jackets. Available exclusively through Relapse.com and at band live performances.“

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, aperfectprayer said:

The Mass IIII Silver 2020 press is clear silver.  The picture of the product isnt the clear silver one

The 2020 press is solid silver, as confirmed here on Discogs as well. This is the version we have in stock. The photos are identical.

https://www.discogs.com/Amenra-Mass-IIII/release/17231446

2 minutes ago, se7enstitches said:

The 2020 press is solid silver, as confirmed here on Discogs as well. This is the version we have in stock. The photos are identical.

https://www.discogs.com/Amenra-Mass-IIII/release/17231446

Sorry my bad. i noticed this error in the Mass II LP mentioned on the site, not the Mass IIII.

4 minutes ago, aperfectprayer said:

Sorry my bad. i noticed this error in the Mass II LP mentioned on the site, not the Mass IIII.

Appreciate you looking out. Just checked and it is still indeed the clear silver. The transparency is cloudy and isn't represented well in the photo. However this is not an error and the vinyl pictured is the correct version, confirmed through matrix and the ability to see through it once held up to light. Thanks for checking out the store and we hope you place an order!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...