Dan Campbell - Other People's Lives

300 - Transparent Blue & Cream Moon Phase 

400 - Cream & Maroon Cornetto ( Newbury Comics exclusive)

https://www.newburycomics.com/collections/exclusive-vinyl/products/dan_campbell-other_peoples_lives_exclusive_lp?variant=40830855381172
500 - Cream w/ Heavy Green, Trans Blue, & Maroon Splatter
500 - Transparent Blue & Green Triple Button (Banquet Records exclusive)

https://www.banquetrecords.com/dan-campbell/other-people's-lives/843563135471
600 - Solid Green
700 - Half Solid Green / Half Cream

Edited by Wasda Deelwifkramer

Assuming it got posted early a few places and has since gotten pulled back down. 

You can see the cover art and tracklisting on the cached version of this site: 

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Uclt4h6e2jkJ:https://www.rockmerch.com/products/dan-campbell-other-peoples-lives-solid-green-vinyl-vinyl-lp-41280461+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

2 hours ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

5/07/21 release date. He released When I Face Into the Wind back in February. I wonder if it will be on this album.

https://www.urbanvinyl.org/products/dan-campbell-other-peoples-lives-lp-green-vinyl?fbclid=IwAR1HGwn6B9DoZa_hWkaW9T9aULc9IkdTBgJiJTbUmqpTMR7H435j56yQcnk

I think it's very likely When I Face Into the Wind will be on this. I saw a post he made on Instragram talking about how he's been getting to know strangers and then writing songs about them, and that When I Face is one of those. Sounds like Other People's Lives would be a great title for that project.

3 hours ago, HardlineKid said:

I think it's very likely When I Face Into the Wind will be on this. I saw a post he made on Instragram talking about how he's been getting to know strangers and then writing songs about them, and that When I Face is one of those. Sounds like Other People's Lives would be a great title for that project.

you can see the tracklist on the cached version, its on there. 

Late to the conversation, but this is... a very weird release.

I work at a record store and specifically help with the preorders, so I happened to see this from a distributor we use.

As a Wonder Years fan, I pre-ordered it, assuming that it was a surprise release that would come out everywhere today...

And obviously it didn't come out today on streaming services and wasn't even announced...

But the distributor still sent the record and hasn't changed anything about the May 7th release date, so... I've got it now.

When I Face into the Wind is track three of ten, and I believe that all songs are from his stint writing on commission.

Also gonna note, green vinyl is /600 per the hype sticker.

36 minutes ago, DanielScottMusic said:

Late to the conversation, but this is... a very weird release.

I work at a record store and specifically help with the preorders, so I happened to see this from a distributor we use.

As a Wonder Years fan, I pre-ordered it, assuming that it was a surprise release that would come out everywhere today...

And obviously it didn't come out today on streaming services and wasn't even announced...

But the distributor still sent the record and hasn't changed anything about the May 7th release date, so... I've got it now.

When I Face into the Wind is track three of ten, and I believe that all songs are from his stint writing on commission.

Also gonna note, green vinyl is /600 per the hype sticker.

Can you post photos? 

I will not be posting a rip of it anywhere -- I've thought about it and ultimately I have far too much respect for Dan Campbell. Even kinda leaking the details feels iffy, though I feel that really falls on the album's distributors.

I've taken some pictures though, I took the first three earlier and for some reason, idk if it's the lighting, but the latter ones aren't as good, my phone camera is kinda throwing a fit, but hopefully they'll be alright for y'all.

So two weeks later an still no announcement huh? COVID really did weird stuff to the industry. I feel like most of these are delayed just because they want to do their typical mumbo jumbo and announce the album along with something else, whether it be a tour or a stream, etc. So despite existing and being able to buy it now, they have other ducks to get in a row. I honestly might ask my record store to see if he can get one as well.

Assuming it's a similar situation for ETID. Andy said in that wrestling podcast ~3 weeks ago they were going to announce it in a week. But when you already have 5 years between albums, weeks are insignificant.

• 4 months later...