Led Zepplin - Mothership - vinyl - Is the sound quality good??

The first Zeppelin I bought, when I got back into vinyl in 2011, were U.S. originals pulled out of the used bin for $7.99 apiece. 
Some U.S. copies can sound AMAZING. (Ideally, if they have an "RL" or "AT/GP" in the deadwax. There's more to it than that, but it's a start.) The "wrong" pressings can sound like bad AM radio. Of course, I didn't buy the right pressings, and wondered why Zeppelin sounded so bad on vinyl.

Then I got the Mothership on vinyl, used for about $40. Compared to the "bad" pressings, it's a clear improvement. A few years later, the 2014 reissues came out, and those were about the same or slightly better than the same tracks on Mothership. 

Now I've come full circle, and have managed to find most of the "good" U.S. Zeppelin pressings without breaking the bank. So I already sold the Mothership set and am trying to sell the 2014 reissues. 

I guess to summarize: If you want to put in the effort, the better original pressings of every Zep album are gonna smoke the Mothership tracks. But if your system is modest and you just want a one-stop Zep collection for not too much money, Mothership is a good deal. Or grab it now, track down originals over time, and sell Mothership for a nice profit when you're done.