PO Soon: Sincere Engineer - Bless My Psyche

/300 worldwide on Olive Green: https://hopelessrecords.myshopify.com/collections/sincere-engineer

/500 black and neon pink:  https://hopelessrecords.myshopify.com/collections/sincere-engineer/products/sengbmp0bn-lp 

/300 Olive Green for the UK folks: https://www.hopelessrecords.eu/hlruk/sincere-engineer-bless-my-psyche-olive-green-colored-lp.html 

Notice: Delivery of your complete order not before 10/09/2021.

The preorder date is the release or delivery date for Germany, as we were told by the record label, the producer or the shipping company. There is no guarantee for a delivery on that date. In exceptional cases, especially for US imported products, there might be delays. As soon as we receive the article, we will ship it.

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Pause
Unmute

Current Time 0:00
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 0.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:19

Playback Rate

1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions settings, opens captions settings dialog
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track

Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement

Tracklisting:
01. Trust Me
02. Tourniquet
03. Out of Reach
04. Recluse in the Making
05. Hurricane of Misery
06. Gone for so Long
07. Come out for a Spell
08. Dry Socket
09. Coming in Last
10. Dragged Across the Finish Line
11. Bless My Psyche

May be an image of 1 person, brick wall and outdoors

Edited by Fowty Dollaz

• Fowty Dollaz changed the title to PO Soon: Sincere Engineer - Bless My Psyche

Fucking ads:

300 Olive Green for the UK folks: https://www.hopelessrecords.eu/hlruk/sincere-engineer-bless-my-psyche-olive-green-colored-lp.html 

Notice: Delivery of your complete order not before 10/09/2021.

The preorder date is the release or delivery date for Germany, as we were told by the record label, the producer or the shipping company. There is no guarantee for a delivery on that date. In exceptional cases, especially for US imported products, there might be delays. As soon as we receive the article, we will ship it.

Tracklisting:
01. Trust Me
02. Tourniquet
03. Out of Reach
04. Recluse in the Making
05. Hurricane of Misery
06. Gone for so Long
07. Come out for a Spell
08. Dry Socket
09. Coming in Last
10. Dragged Across the Finish Line
11. Bless My Psyche

4 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

“Limited to /300 worldwide” sooo we waiting it out to see if the US has some of the /300? I’m gonna be pissed if I snooze on it and US doesn’t have the rare variant. But I also reaaaally hate importing when it’s not necessary lol. 

Not really sure how long these will last. I don’t actually know anyone who digs these guys, but on the other hand they got signed to hopeless. What do I know. 

41 minutes ago, kylet said:

“Limited to /300 worldwide” sooo we waiting it out to see if the US has some of the /300? I’m gonna be pissed if I snooze on it and US doesn’t have the rare variant. But I also reaaaally hate importing when it’s not necessary lol. 

Not really sure how long these will last. I don’t actually know anyone who digs these guys, but on the other hand they got signed to hopeless. What do I know. 

It might be Hopeless members early variant too. I dunno.

2 minutes ago, kylet said:

How’s that work? They just get first dibs? Or is it an exclusive variant only available for members?

Any members on this board care to give us peasants a sneak peak?!

Members are supposed to get first access and access to exclusives (TPs and merch). It's like $5 if you wanna do it.

9 minutes ago, kylet said:

How’s that work? They just get first dibs? Or is it an exclusive variant only available for members?

Any members on this board care to give us peasants a sneak peak?!

Oh word. That’s a cool idea I guess if you care about a handful of bands hopeless is working with. Not sure that’s me, but cool idea if you’re into their bands. 

4 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Interesting. I'll need to listen to the first LP today. I kept seeing their stuff on IG and liking it but seemed like they only had singles. Was wondering when an album was coming.

They got a full length on red scare. You and I seem to have similar tastes. Check it out you’ll probably like it. It’s real sincere (excuse the pun) female fronted pop. Like lemuria with a chicago influenced spin on it. It’s great. 

8 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Interesting. I'll need to listen to the first LP today. I kept seeing their stuff on IG and liking it but seemed like they only had singles. Was wondering when an album was coming.

Lucky for you their first LP is just on black. Not limited at all. So you haven’t missed much up to this point, vinyl wise. 

Edited by kylet

1 minute ago, kylet said:

Sorry for all the questions. Totally naïve about this club. So what’s typical before normal folks can go for the /300?

It's all good. I believe it's a day, but Deanna has been saying today, so maybe only a couple of hours? You'll get $3 off the record, so you'll spend $2 extra essentially.

I'm not a long time member. I joined for this release.

3 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

It's all good. I believe it's a day, but Deanna has been saying today, so maybe only a couple of hours? You'll get $3 off the record, so you'll spend $2 extra essentially.

I'm not a long time member. I joined for this release.

Oh shit. That’s a good call I should do that. I’ll google the club when I get to my computer 

5 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

I wouldn't fret too much; there is still 244 in stock.

Hmm weird that it's limited to /300 worldwide. So I'd assume the EU store has a handful and there's still 244 available. from the US? Strange.

Regardless, grabbed a /300. Thanks for the help/info @Fowty Dollazyou're info about the discount pushed me over. I'm now a member of some random label's club for the next 30 days haha. 

1 minute ago, kylet said:

Hmm weird that it's limited to /300 worldwide. So I'd assume the EU store has a handful and there's still 244 available. from the US? Strange.

Regardless, grabbed a /300. Thanks for the help/info @Fowty Dollazyou're info about the discount pushed me over. I'm now a member of some random label's club for the next 30 days haha. 

Same. Hoping a TP pops up too. I was late to the first LP, but I love it.

Since BOTH sites are hopeless, maybe they pull from the same data files? I dunno. I mean my wife handles data from a multi-national corporation from our dining room, so it's possible.