PO Soon: Sincere Engineer - Bless My Psyche

4 minutes ago, mmhmm said:

Props to the Hopeless customer service rep for quickly refunding my shipping charges from Priority to Media. Proof this is an easy adjustment to make that most other places seem to be unwilling to do when needed.

I thought about it, but hell, I'll take priority. At least it's less likely to get damaged *knocks on wood*

I'm usually MM every time, but every now and again I'll treat myself.

5 minutes ago, curator said:

Ahhh hopefully they add more.  I had that (plus a few other records) in my cart but didn’t know you had to create an account to check out 😑 thought it was making me sign in for that membership thang so I was waiting until tomorrow

Bound to AT LEAST be a new variant. If you're buying a lot of stuff, the $5 membership might be worth it.

17 minutes ago, curator said:

You have to create an account on Hopeless’ webstore before you can check out.  That’s how I missed on the green, but I’m just going to pick up an indie on release day.

God THANK YOU.  Would’ve gotten the green yesterday if I knew that.  I just assumed I couldn’t check out cause I needed to be a member of something.  So dumb.