Walmart Vinyl Mania Week

3 hours ago, danmpie7 said:

This is pretty laughable. I don't know if anyone posted it yet.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/The-Chemical-Brothers-Life-On-The-Murder-Scene-Vinyl/352901186

Lol I did see it, and chortled a bit. But if you have ever found yourself browsing Walmarts '3rd party marketplace' you will know that completely lacking or plain wrong product descriptions are the status quo

• 2 weeks later...

The Lana LP they were selling just got relisted too. But it seems to be a new press coming out in a couple weeks.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Lana-Del-Rey-Lust-For-Life-Limited-Edition/561608927

edit - there may just be something wrong with WalMart's system right now. A ton of stuff that is rare like this and the Ariana Grande My Everything LP on purple are in stock for preorder showing that they all ship June 11th. And they seem to have endless quantities of them (it has been over an hour and everything is still in stock, so something seems off).

Edited by fish

37 minutes ago, fish said:

The Lana LP they were selling just got relisted too. But it seems to be a new press coming out in a couple weeks.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Lana-Del-Rey-Lust-For-Life-Limited-Edition/561608927

edit - there may just be something wrong with WalMart's system right now. A ton of stuff that is rare like this and the Ariana Grande My Everything LP on purple are in stock for preorder showing that they all ship June 11th. And they seem to have endless quantities of them (it has been over an hour and everything is still in stock, so something seems off).

The Ariana Grande is out of stock now.

Most of the stuff I saw was up for over an hour and then all seemed to all go out of stock within 10-15 minutes of each other. I wouldn't be surprised if they sold thousands of some of these. So it'll be interesting to see what happens. I'll be amazed (but happy) if any of my orders actually get fulfilled.

Edited by fish

23 hours ago, jhulud said:

Honestly surprised that their exclusive of Olivia Rodrigo's Sour hasn't sold out. 

Olivia Rodrigo - SOUR (Walmart Exclusive) Vinyl - Walmart.com - Walmart.com

I mean, there are 19 variants haha crazy how something like Core or the Nippsey Hussle record sell out almost immediately and certain things are still up.

But yeah, I need to pick this and the Target variant up. Was hoping it would make stores so I can steal it.