Walmart Vinyl Mania Week

8 hours ago, billya said:

Totally. Macho Man only thinks it's cool to make a profit selling t-shirts with pictures of people being beaten by police. Profiting from selling a vinyl record that has been out of print for any more than you paid is just wrong.

Not sure I get this reference?

12 minutes ago, billya said:

Years ago you mocked me for calling someone out for selling shirts with the message "Seasons Beatings" and a photo of police brutality and keeping all proceeds.  

Huh. I don't recall this, but my apologies. That shirt is obviously inappropriate.

51 minutes ago, billya said:

Years ago you mocked me for calling someone out for selling shirts with the message "Seasons Beatings" and a photo of police brutality and keeping all proceeds.  

38 minutes ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

Huh. I don't recall this, but my apologies. That shirt is obviously inappropriate.

See internet? SEEEEE? This is how this shit happens with actual adults: apologize, overcome, grow. +1 to each of you.

Just for full disclosure, I was able to find this thread because my man Billy got me thinking about it and I wanted to see how big of a dick I'd been and offer a better apology if I'd really lashed out at him.

I do agree that the shirt was surely in poor taste now since the guy wasn't donating any money or anything and because I've grown as a human being, but to hold a grudge for seven years over that is uh...

Edited by MachoHommeRandallSauvage
edited to be kinder.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ended up getting a refund for Juice Wrld, Ariana, Lana, and DNCE.  Planned on selling all of those so no big deal.

Wicked, Empire of the Sun, Marshmello, Dashboard, Mendes, Nina, Mad men Christmas, and M.M. Retrospective made it through.  Not the best packaging but all arrived without any damage.