Sleater Kinney - Path of Wellness (6/11)

• 1 month later...
On 6/19/2021 at 5:56 AM, drewberinger said:

so I got shipping confirmation from rough trade like 11 days ago and it hasn't been dropped off yet - anyone else in this boat? lol

I contacted RT about the same last week and got back a rather nonsensical reply -

"We've been experiencing ongoing shipping issues this year, my sincere apologies that these problems have affected your order. Sometimes USPS doesn't scan their items at every stop so keep an eye on the tracking information. If you do not receive your record one month after the initial shipment date, please reach back out. My apologies again and thank you for your patience."

My guess is that none of the S-K records have actually shipped yet but between getting the new shop open and then RSD, they're overwhelmed. I was expecting to hear back that they were in the same situation as just about every other artist/label/shop and hadn't received the records yet due to the worldwide plant backup.