City And Colour - Sometimes

Hmm wonder if this will sound a lot better? If so may need to unload my RSD copy - I’ve come to a point in my collecting that I want the best sounding versus “rarest” “first” pressings... so excited if it will indeed sound a lot better 

Edited by nelso330

44 minutes ago, nelso330 said:

Hmm wonder if this will sound a lot better? If so may need to unload my RSD copy - I’ve come to a point in my collecting that I want the best sounding versus “rarest” “first” pressings... so excited if it will indeed sound a lot better 

Pretty much in the same boat myself - I’ve always thought this record could do with a vinyl-specific master to warm up some of the harsh brightness.

2 minutes ago, tmfa80 said:

Dine Alone sold out while in my cart and about to check out, became available again, then sold out AGAIN while in my cart and about to finish checking out. 

I cant even get the city & colour website to work, cant add to cart or upload cart. Another fucking bulls up.

I would keep trying. I was able to just purchase one via Dine Alone. Unless they oversold and maybe my order will get canceled, who knows. 

Just now, Deathbyart said:

I would keep trying. I was able to just purchase one via Dine Alone. Unless they oversold and maybe my order will get canceled, who knows. 

Agreed, keep trying. The city&colour website just refused to upload the cart for me, but Dine Alone worked out way cheaper for UK.

Just got my order confirmation email also so look out for that. 

1 minute ago, rrd said:

i think i finally got my order to go through on the city and colour store?
its stuck on the 'Confirm Order' page but I did get a Paypal receipt email come through

Same.  Order went through paypal but did not get to a confirmation page and did not receive an e-mail from C&C, only PayPal.

48 minutes ago, ChardeeMacdennis said:

Looks like the shop is rolling again and still in stock - https://cityandcolour.store-08.com/#

Fuuuuu I shouldn’t have taken a shower 

We're sorry, but all of this product's inventory has been sold or is in the process of being purchased. We suggest you try again in a few minutes to see if any inventory becomes available due to an incomplete transaction.”