City And Colour - Sometimes

4 hours ago, rrd said:

and website is actually functioning again lol

ALSO fyi way cheaper shipping than Dine Alone, only $6-something media mail

Figured it was going to be cheaper on their site than Dine Alone since it has the country selector, but honestly it was ~$36 shipped on Dine Alone and it sounds like it would have been around $33 on their site, so I'm not too upset that I just pulled the trigger on Dine Alone to make sure I got a copy.

25 minutes ago, NoWorthyIcons said:

Figured it was going to be cheaper on their site than Dine Alone since it has the country selector, but honestly it was ~$36 shipped on Dine Alone and it sounds like it would have been around $33 on their site, so I'm not too upset that I just pulled the trigger on Dine Alone to make sure I got a copy.

Dine Alone was showing like $17 shipping to Texas so i was happy to get a good $10 cheaper

1 hour ago, rrd said:

Dine Alone was showing like $17 shipping to Texas so i was happy to get a good $10 cheaper

$17 CAD (about $14 USD), which is higher, but the cost of the record was $27 CAD (about $22) on Dine Alone. So all told, you spend $5 less on the record and $8 more on shipping, so the net loss isn't as bad as it seems upon initial inspection.

• 1 month later...

Took a shot a few weeks ago and bought a copy of Sometimes from Amazon, hoping it's this repress, but honestly I'm unsure. Based on the discogs info, it matches the matrix info, but the copyright date on the back is 2005. Anyone have any ideas? Unfortunately there are no photos of the back for this repress. Overall, the info for the standard black pressings on discogs is kinda lacking. Not much matrix info really. 

11 minutes ago, danyc said:

Took a shot a few weeks ago and bought a copy of Sometimes from Amazon, hoping it's this repress, but honestly I'm unsure. Based on the discogs info, it matches the matrix info, but the copyright date on the back is 2005. Anyone have any ideas? Unfortunately there are no photos of the back for this repress. Overall, the info for the standard black pressings on discogs is kinda lacking. Not much matrix info really. 

The current pressing now has the Still Records logo on the spine and back cover. No Still Records logo, then it's an older pressing.

28 minutes ago, danyc said:

The insert also has the lyrics for missing.  which the OG press did not. There are actually 2 inserts now instead of one. 

• 1 year later...