*White, Grey and Magenta Tri Color Merge w/ Splatter*
LTD to 285 Relapse.com Exclusive

*Metallic Silver Inside Clear w/ Splatter*
LTD to 535 Relapse.com Exclusive

*Milky Clear w/ Rainbow Splatter*
LTD to 750 Relapse.com Exclusive

*Neon Yellow*
LP + Flexi 7"

NOTHING "Tired Of Tomorrow" Anniversary on LTD Edition LP - Coming November 5th (relapse.com)

Also will be touring in the Fall. 

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmcusercontent.com

NOTHING US Fall Headline Tour Dates:

Oct 13 Cambridge MA @ The Sinclair

Oct 14 Hamden, CT @ Space Ballroom

Oct 15 Brooklyn, NY @ Elsewhere

Oct 16 Philadelphia, PA @ Union Transfer

Oct 17 Washington, DC @ Black Cat

Oct 19 Detroit, MI @ El Club

Oct 21 Cleveland, OH @ Grog Shop

Oct 22 Chicago, IL @ Lincoln Hall

Oct 23 St. Louis, MO @ Blueberry Hill

Oct 24 Oklahoma City @ 89th Street

Oct 25 Dallas, TX @ Deep Ellum Art Co.

Oct 29 Phoenix, AZ @ Valley Bar

Oct 30 San Diego, CA @ Cashbah

Oct 31 Los Angeles, @ Echoplex

Nov 03 San Francisco, CA @ The Independent

Nov 04 Sacramento, CA @ Holy Diver

Nov 06 Portland, OR @ Mississippi Studios

Nov 07 Seattle, WA @ The Crocodile

Nov 09 Salt Lake City, UT @ Urban Lounge

Nov 10 Denver, CO @ Marquis Theater

Nov 11 Omaha, NE @ Slowdown

Nov 12 Minneapolis, MI @ 7th Street Entry

Nov 13 Milwaukee, WI @ Cactus Club

Nov 14 Grand Rapids, MI @ Pyramid Scheme

1 hour ago, batnoises said:

such a gorgeous mockup for something that will definitely turn out unfortunate looking

23 minutes ago, drewberinger said:

Bought the clear with rainbow because I don’t trust merge records with white as a base haha

Unfortunately very much true, from my experience.  Anything from Relapse that has an opaque base color tends to get really "streaky" with splatters.  And generally speaking, no pressing plant seems to have figured out how to reliably add colored splatter or swirl to a white base, either.  I'm very curious to see what that merge variant ends up looking like... but I can say with confidence that it won't resemble that mockup.

All I will say...with everything I have going on at home: crippling (although functional somehow) depression, anxiety, family members with illnesses (mom w/ arthritis and something likely neurological, dad w/ cancer, brother w/ mental illness w/ possible addiction)...I listened to the album today and it fuckin' crushed me. Especially the title track. It all got to me. So I am crying now. 

37 minutes ago, jhulud said:

All I will say...with everything I have going on at home: crippling (although functional somehow) depression, anxiety, family members with illnesses (mom w/ arthritis and something likely neurological, dad w/ cancer, brother w/ mental illness w/ possible addiction)...I listened to the album today and it fuckin' crushed me. Especially the title track. It all got to me. So I am crying now. 

All the best to you Juan. Hoping for nothing but positivity to come your way!

3 hours ago, Mars said:

I love these guys. Kinda seems like a cash grab though - alt. artwork and a  single unreleased demo on flexi? And since when has a 5 year anniversary been a big deal? 

They weren’t able to tour for almost two years - let any band cash grab while they can haha 

3 hours ago, jhulud said:

Yeah man. This album got me through some real tough times in 2016. I didn’t even listen to them before then, but I needed this album at the time as well. All the best for you man.

Just now, MCDELTAT said:

Grabbed a copy of the multi-color splatter. Don't own a copy of this, and only recently getting into the band. Doesn't really seem like a cash grab to me since it's OOP. Figure it will look like the Merbow Pulse Demon splatter from them.

I'm sure they're talking about this being extra incentive to buy a second copy rather than first timers such as yourself.