PO: NOTHING - Tired of Tomorrow 5th Anniversary Edition LP w/ flexi 7"

12 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

I almost never leave CT, but somehow I'll be in fucking Scotland when this happens. 😞

I mean, I would much rather be in Scotland if I had the choice! Sounds like a blast. 

I still have yet to see these guys live, The Space should be so cool to watch them play. I can only imagine if they played in the basement of the house next door they use to do shows out of 😄

6 hours ago, dapeebs said:

I mean, I would much rather be in Scotland if I had the choice! Sounds like a blast. 

I still have yet to see these guys live, The Space should be so cool to watch them play. I can only imagine if they played in the basement of the house next door they use to do shows out of 😄

A basement would be wild. The Space is, somehow, always great. I'm just bummed that I'm going to miss TWO scheduled shows due to the trip (it's for a wedding) after over a year of nothing. I'm so ready for a good concert.

19 hours ago, jhulud said:

All I will say...with everything I have going on at home: crippling (although functional somehow) depression, anxiety, family members with illnesses (mom w/ arthritis and something likely neurological, dad w/ cancer, brother w/ mental illness w/ possible addiction)...I listened to the album today and it fuckin' crushed me. Especially the title track. It all got to me. So I am crying now. 

Really sorry to hear that, in the last 30 years my family and i have been through a lot of shit(mental illness, cancers, heart attack) so in some way i can understand you and the only thing i can do is hope for the best for you and your family...Stay strong and take care...When i saw Nothing in Rome a few years ago, after the gig i thanked Nick because some of his songs really touched me and helped me during a lot of shitty moments...

Edited by daniele

• 9 months later...