Vagrant 25 Years Vinyl Represses

5 minutes ago, zaoza said:

Ah shoot thought Vagrant hold the license since they reissued it on cd when they change label. Just saw a test press of Silent Treatment on their FB fan page, that one and Found in the Flood it is then.

Actually, you may be right. My bad. I totally forgot about Staple Records, which I’m pretty sure was Vagrant trying to off load their “heavier” bands to somewhere with a different name, when they started putting out pop records. Staple out out the PTF LP 8 or so years ago.

Vinyl Re-Issues Available for Pre-Order Now

• 7/30/2021 - The Anniversary - Designing A Nervous Breakdown
  • 8/27/2021 - The Anniversary - Your Majesty
  • 8/27/2021 - Balance and Composure - Light We Made
  • 8/27/2021 - Bad Suns - Disappear Here

Record Store Day Titles for June 12th

• Alkaline Trio - From Here To Infirmary
  • Senses Fail - Let It Enfold You
  • Thrice - To Be Everywhere Is To Be Nowhere

1 hour ago, zaoza said:

There’s a page for The Bled and they’re currently active posting old pics on insta. I anticipate a repress of Pass the Flask soon.

They didn't do pass the Flask. In the video at the top they included a clip from "The Last American Cowboy" off of Found in the Flood. Much needed repress. I sold my turquoise 2 years ago and it's only slowly gone up in price.

2 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

They didn't do pass the Flask. In the video at the top they included a clip from "The Last American Cowboy" off of Found in the Flood. Much needed repress. I sold my turquoise 2 years ago and it's only slowly gone up in price.

Yep saw someone shared a test press of Silent Treatment on fb too. Still happy to get both ST and FitF.

9 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

I missed out on the Let It Enfold You and Still Searching re-presses. I wonder if they'll do anything besides the RSD exclusive of LIEY.

Might just be the RSD version. I think it's out of /2,500 so plenty there. In one of his live streams buddy said he's been listening to a lot of test presses and specifically said the fire was coming out, but feel less certain now.