Vagrant 25 Years Vinyl Represses

1) Super interested to see what the Thrice box set contains given that Vagrant only released a few of those records and SRC did that huge run of represses for Artist and Vheissu a few years ago.

2) Excited at the prospect of Life Is Not A Waiting Room and The Fire by Senses Fail getting well overdue represses. I remember Buddy tweeting something about The Fire getting remixed last year.

32 minutes ago, zuck said:

I'd shit myself if they press Holding a Wolf By the Ears. Add to that Thrice Live at the House of Blues & a remix/remaster of The Fire... It's gonna get messy.

I, too, would shit myself if they pressed Holding A Wolf By The Ears. That's the only album I liked by From Autumn To Ashes. I'll be keeping an eye out for that. 

Just now, iwokeinrelief said:

Would be great to get a repress of Rocket from the Crypt’s Group Sounds or Live From Camp XRay.

I want to say they had the 20th anniversary versions available until recently - hope they keep them in print and do the split with the Get Up Kids again as I never picked it up.

4 minutes ago, MtrCtyWx said:

I want to say they had the 20th anniversary versions available until recently - hope they keep them in print and do the split with the Get Up Kids again as I never picked it up.

Damn. I only recently started picking up vinyl again (after like 8 or so years) so I completely missed all the 20th anniversary stuff.

1 hour ago, MtrCtyWx said:

Honestly, I'm pretty sure vagrant still has stock of the old stuff from the 20th, but they removed it from the online store to entice people to but these. I put SF-LIEY on my list of things to buy back and think it was in stock as of like 2 months ago. I might email them to see.

2 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

Honestly, I'm pretty sure vagrant still has stock of the old stuff from the 20th, but they removed it from the online store to entice people to but these. I put SF-LIEY on my list of things to buy back and think it was in stock as of like 2 months ago. I might email them to see.

I tried to buy one of the Senses Fail represses. A few weeks ago. There was only one variant. I forgot which record. But when I went to check out it said it was sold out.

• 4 weeks later...