Vagrant 25 Years Vinyl Represses

7 hours ago, putol said:

interested in this as well.. but RSD isn't totally over, all of the releases will be released on the 07/17 in Europe

That is true but all three RSD releases came out this past weekend. Alkaline Trio, Senses Fail, and Thrice. Those were part of the initial announcement along with the other four releases. 

Edited by Wasda Deelwifkramer

1 minute ago, derkwithano said:

Where'd you get that info?

i have both copies and compared the matrix etchings. they appear to be the same plates, but pressed at different plants, so the 2021 press has additional machine stampings in addition to the handwritten etchings/signature (which are identical). i'm not super knowledgeable about how records are pressed, so if my read on this is wrong, please correct me.

2021 reads made in canada on jacket

2017 reads made in usa on jacket

i have/had copies of the 2017 infirmary, good mourning and crimson, and they all sound like low quality mp3s, sadly.

8 hours ago, zuck said:

I had a couple copies of the split variant of Good Mourning that had missing audio on Fatally Yours. Don't know if it was a widespread issue, or just the two copies I had?

woah, that's wild. I've been on the hunt for a copy of this for a while, but Fatally Yours is one of my favorite songs on there so maybe I'll reconsider. Does one channel drop out or something or what's up?

11 hours ago, firehazardrecords said:

woah, that's wild. I've been on the hunt for a copy of this for a while, but Fatally Yours is one of my favorite songs on there so maybe I'll reconsider. Does one channel drop out or something or what's up?

It's the first track on the C side and like the first second is missing. 

33 minutes ago, firehazardrecords said:

Bummer. I guess that's not terrible though. Got a similar thing going on on my +44 record

I guess it all depends on your tolerance. I remember it being annoying enough to me that it wasn't worth keeping, but I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't mind it.

• 1 month later...

So I was lucky to be able to get Thrice and Alkaline Trio at the local record store (they never have any good releases, let alone colored vinyl) today (EU/UK RSD). No Senses Fail though...

SRC Vinyl just added a pre-order for Saves The Day - Under The Boards (sea glass color), as a part of the Vagrant 25th Anniversary releases.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

I would think so because it also has the album's title in silver text instead of red?

13 hours ago, MacDonals said:

Hopefully it's a better pressing than the RSD release. I have a copy and it sounds like shit. Like they took the CD files and popped it onto a vinyl.

Are you talking about the U.S. or E.U. pressing?

I am pretty sure they are going to use the plates from one of these two pressings for the Newbury variant. I guess it will be the U.S. plates.

Edited by Iggy_Pilot