Vagrant 25 Years Vinyl Represses

https://vagrant.com/products/senses-fail-let-it-enfold-you-transparent-blue-marble-lp-vinyl?fbclid=IwAR3oNlXofc_IHiqXSxeOaTyOTnGRVsp0JuY2rU3H7sHBnN2_rQsrO9L7fAI

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere yet. New Let It Enfold You pressing by Senses Fail 

Edited by Ryanb1205

I think this is everything that has been announced so far.

Alkaline Trio - From Here to Infirmary (Red w/ Black Splatter - RSD exclusive)

Alkaline Trio - From Here To Infirmary (Black)

Alkaline Trio - From Here to Infirmary (Yellow & Red Swirl - Newbury Comics exclusive)

Alkaline Trio - From Here To Infirmary (Orange w/ Yellow & Black Splatter, VMP exclusive) 

The Anniversary - Your Majesty (Opaque Orange w/ Brown & Ultra Violet Splatter)

The Anniversary - Your Majesty (Gold)

The Anniversary - Your Majesty (Orange With Black Swirl - Newbury Comics exclusive)

The Anniversary - Designing A Nervous Breakdown (Opaque Red w/ Lavender, Opaque White, & Opaque Blue Splatter

The Anniversary - Designing A Nervous Breakdown (Coke Bottle Clear w/ Opaque Red, Opaque Yellow, & Opaque Blue Splatter)

Bad Suns - Disappear Here (Red Marble)

Bad Suns - Disappear Here (Blue)

Balance & Composure - Light We Made (Green)

Balance & Composure - Light We Made (Purple Marble)

Balance & Composure - Light We Made (180 Gram Black)

Hot Rod Circuit - Live From Camp X-Ray (Orange w/ Black & Yellow Splatter - Newbury Comics exclusive)

Hot Rod Circuit - Group Sounds (Yellow & Black Swirl - Newbury Comics exclusive)

Senses Fail - Let It Enfold You (Opaque Marble - RSD exclusive)

Senses Fail - Let It Enfold You (Translucent Blue Marble)

Thrice - To Be Everywhere Is To Be Nowhere (Blue w/ Rainbow Splatter - RSD exclusive)

Thrice - To Be Everywhere Is To Be Nowhere (Yellow - Newbury Comics exclusive)

Edited by Wasda Deelwifkramer

For anyone interested, there's a really good podcast celebrating Vagrant 25 Hosted by Matt from Get Up Kids. The Anniversary episode was really good and informative 

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/vagrant-records-25-years-on-the-street/id1568066249

23 minutes ago, holland623 said:

For anyone interested, there's a really good podcast celebrating Vagrant 25 Hosted by Matt from Get Up Kids. The Anniversary episode was really good and informative 

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/vagrant-records-25-years-on-the-street/id1568066249

This podcast is so goood. Love that Koufax was one of the bands covered so early in the series, definitely an underrated part of Vagrant's catalog. Can't wait to see what else they have in store!

4 hours ago, kjkenney said:

This podcast is so goood. Love that Koufax was one of the bands covered so early in the series, definitely an underrated part of Vagrant's catalog. Can't wait to see what else they have in store!

Would love to see those first two Koufax records reissued but I can't imagine there's much demand compared to other albums in the Vagrant catalog.

11 hours ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

Everyone hoping for Good Mourning...wasn't it available until likeast year from the 20th anniversary pressing?

The 20th represses were plentiful, but it’s been at least a couple years since they were easy to find for cheap. I still can’t believe anyone here missed out on them, though. 

Edited by Boaty McBoatface

16 hours ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

Everyone hoping for Good Mourning...wasn't it available until like last year from the 20th anniversary pressing?

Available until about 2/3 years ago, more like. I got my copy of infirmary at a record store from that batch like four or five years ago, but never was lucky enough to come across GM...

Anyway- I hope Good Mourning gets pressed again too. I can't pay the current second hand prices for it. But I suppose the current wider pressing  of FHTI bodes well for that. 

2 hours ago, MacDonals said:

I have such a hard time listening to Good Mourning. It's hard to believe that they went ahead with recording those sessions while Skiba's voice was shredded. The vocals are just brutal to listen to.

On the plus side, Dan sings Emma because Matt wasn't able to, and that's a gem of a track.

truly asinine thing to say… his vocals on this record are perfect and sort of tormented and go well with the music. You should hear the demos, they are even better. 

4 hours ago, MacDonals said:

I have such a hard time listening to Good Mourning. It's hard to believe that they went ahead with recording those sessions while Skiba's voice was shredded. The vocals are just brutal to listen to.

On the plus side, Dan sings Emma because Matt wasn't able to, and that's a gem of a track.

Interested to know the story behind this, can you elaborate? 

I’ve never had a problem with the sound of Good Mourning, in fact I’m spinning the Vagrant 20th reissue right now and it sounds decent. Maybe shredded vocals actually enhance the sound they’re going for?