Vagrant 25 Years Vinyl Represses

• 4 weeks later...

5 hours ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Only 165 copies of Let It Enfold You left. I was hoping something else would come out that I could order along with it but I might just need to pull the trigger.

Yeah, I was waiting too. Doesn't seem like anything new will come out before it sells out, so I guess I'll just have to suck it up.

• 2 weeks later...

Some AK3 news that may be of interest: I saw them with Bad Religion the other day in Philly and got to talk to Derek and Dan out behind the venue for a little bit. Derek told me a Good Mourning vinyl reissue is in the works for the 20th anniversary next year.

He said they were thinking of doing it as a double 10" or maybe even an expanded version with the demos and stuff. Said he wanted it to be a deluxe thing. I asked him to lobby for the inclusion of that leaked "Angel Alcohol" / "Everywhere I Wanna Go" demo, and he said he'd try. He also told me the actual title of that song was "So Good To Be Here".

Just some info I thought people here may appreciate.

15 minutes ago, firehazardrecords said:

Some AK3 news that may be of interest: I saw them with Bad Religion the other day in Philly and got to talk to Derek and Dan out behind the venue for a little bit. Derek told me a Good Mourning vinyl reissue is in the works for the 20th anniversary next year.

He said they were thinking of doing it as a double 10" or maybe even an expanded version with the demos and stuff. Said he wanted it to be a deluxe thing. I asked him to lobby for the inclusion of that leaked "Angel Alcohol" / "Everywhere I Wanna Go" demo, and he said he'd try. He also told me the actual title of that song was "So Good To Be Here".

Just some info I thought people here may appreciate.

10"? Yuck.

15 minutes ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

10"? Yuck.

He didn't say for certain that it's going to be a 2x10", just that it was something they were thinking about. Guess we'll have to wait and see next year...

I haven't really heard people complain about 10"s tho, so I'm sincerely curious what's prompting the "yuck".

6 minutes ago, firehazardrecords said:

He didn't say for certain that it's going to be a 2x10", just that it was something they were thinking about. Guess we'll have to wait and see next year...

I haven't really heard people complain about 10"s tho, so I'm sincerely curious what's prompting the "yuck".

Good Mourning would probably end up as a 3x10" without any bonus material as opposed to a 2xLp which is a pain for additional flipping, and I don't store 10" in the same area as 12" LPS which is also a pain.

I already have a copy of Good Mourning, but if they repressed it as 12" LPS again with bonus material or as a better copy than I have, I'd pick it up. As a few 10" it's unlikely for me.

A 10" EP isn't the end of the world for me, but I feel full albums should always be 12".

Edited by MachoHommeRandallSauvage

8 hours ago, firehazardrecords said:

10"s are slightly less shitty 7"s. Comes down to frequency of having to flip.

• 2 weeks later...

The fiction we live

/500

https://store.hasslerecords.com/album/the-fiction-we-live

Brand new webstore-exclusive pressing in a hand-numbered sleeve, limited to just 500 copies for UK/Europe.

This release is part of our ongoing collaboration with Vagrant Records, in celebration of their 25th Anniversary.