Vagrant 25 Years Vinyl Represses

24 minutes ago, xfactor675 said:

https://www.ziarecords.com/p/13683366/senses-fail-still-searching-zia-exclusive-black-with-heavy-yellow-splatter-2lp-limited-to-500

There should be a 20% off sale today at zia on everything*, which hasn't kicked in yet as it seems, so it might be worth waiting a few hours

I love this album. Instantly bought it. I'll deal with the discount if it ever comes. 500 units of this record isn't enough. It's likely more variants will come elsewhere, but I'm not risking it.

1 hour ago, xfactor675 said:

https://www.ziarecords.com/p/13683366/senses-fail-still-searching-zia-exclusive-black-with-heavy-yellow-splatter-2lp-limited-to-500

There should be a 20% off sale today at zia on everything*, which hasn't kicked in yet as it seems, so it might be worth waiting a few hours

scratching my head as to why this is a 10" and not a 12" 

Expensive day today. Grabbed The Fire and FYB from Vagrant, Still Sesrching from Zia, and then The Bled Found in the Flood from Deep Discount. Hassle records wouldn’t let me buy their versions but Deep Discount had it listed as a UK import.

wonder what they did to Still Searching since that’s always been 1LP.  Did they add the extra tracks from the Deluxe CD? Or just turned it to 45 RPM

7 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

then The Bled Found in the Flood from Deep Discount. Hassle records wouldn’t let me buy their versions but Deep Discount had it listed as a UK import.

Popmarket is basically the same company and it's already a few bucks cheaper there and with Thanks10 code even 10% more savings and also free shipping. If you want cut some of those spendings. 

2 minutes ago, HardlineKid said:

The Zia variant is "black with heavy yellow" splatter, but the mockup is yellow with black splatter. I hope it's the former, because the Joshua Tree pressing is yellow with black and it doesn't look great

Black based splatters are the worst so it's not gonna be a good one either way

The orange/clear variant of The Fire is sold out. I wonder how many they pressed.

I prefer the pink/blue/white though. Doesn't go with the cover art, but I've bought a lot of orange and clear combos lately... Almost feels like they're all coming from the same place lol

Edited by HardlineKid

1 minute ago, HardlineKid said:

Is it as bad as white based splatters? It always looks like the splatter was drawn on with crayon 

Yeah perfectly awful, don't know why plants do splatter on solid colors

https://www.discogs.com/release/11574596-Pianos-Become-The-Teeth-Wait-For-Love

3 hours ago, zuck said:

Rough Trade has the orange/clear at 1200 & the pink/blue/white at 500.

Maybe they only allocated a small portion of the orange clear to the vagrant webstore, then.

The pink blue white had about 370 when I checked this afternoon, so that tracks 

Edited by HardlineKid