Vagrant 25 Years Vinyl Represses

16 hours ago, MacDonals said:

This is a very good record, even though it often gets overlooked.

Agreed. In fact, I'm not sure if it was just timing and coincidence that it lined up with some pretty big/shitty moments in my life, but I consider it my favorite, front-to-back, of their discography so far...

13 hours ago, crossedoutname said:

Got my retail variant of SWYA today.  Definitely not poop brown, it’s highlighter yellow pee pee.

and 2 songs on the back are listed as “live” but they aren’t…

but the embossed lettering on the cover is nice 🤷‍♂️

My records  are both different shades of yellow/brown. One is more brown than yellow, and the other more yellow than brown

11 hours ago, HardlineKid said:

My records  are both different shades of yellow/brown. One is more brown than yellow, and the other more yellow than brown

Yea mine are both dark yellow pee pee with no brown.  
I was able to recently snag a copy of the last newbury 12” variant on white for not a terrible price.  
So now I’ve got an ugly double 10” and a 12” that doesn’t sound so great.

20 minutes ago, crossedoutname said:

Yea mine are both dark yellow pee pee with no brown.  
I was able to recently snag a copy of the last newbury 12” variant on white for not a terrible price.  
So now I’ve got an ugly double 10” and a 12” that doesn’t sound so great.

Now that I have it in hand, the 10in isn't so bad... Except for the fact that the spine doesn't have the band and album name. Kind of a pain to organize this since I can't exactly just place this in between my other saves the day 10 inches and use context clues.....

Edited by HardlineKid

10 minutes ago, HardlineKid said:

Now that I have it in hand, the 10in isn't so bad... Except for the fact that the spine doesn't have the band and album name. Kind of a pain to organize this since I can't exactly just place this in between my other saves the day 10 inches and use context clues.....

You have so many 10" that it's hard for you to decipher which is which in alphabetical order?

Like...yeah, sucks that it isn't on there but I think you're making it a bigger deal than it is. I have 2000+ records and literally 15 of them are 10"

2 hours ago, 75 percent oof said:

You have so many 10" that it's hard for you to decipher which is which in alphabetical order?

Like...yeah, sucks that it isn't on there but I think you're making it a bigger deal than it is. I have 2000+ records and literally 15 of them are 10"

Not sure what made you interpret my post as me thinking it's a big deal. Like I said, it's kind of a pain, but I wouldn't say anything about this hobby is ever a big deal. 

All in all, I enjoy how "mini" this one feels. Makes me feel better about the Good Mourning 10" that's been rumored. I may have preferred if all the Vagrant 25 releases were 10". That would've been cool. 

On 11/19/2022 at 9:16 PM, HardlineKid said:

After listening to it, sound isn’t much better quality 

• 4 weeks later...