Vagrant 25 Years Vinyl Represses

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, xfactor675 said:

there is whopping 46-dollar newbury exclusive Eudora repress on green /500

https://www.newburycomics.com/products/the_get_up_kids-eudora_exclusive_2lp?variant=42122643931316 

Holy fuckin piggy shit!  Makes me glad I copped the other green one on stupid sale last year!

2 hours ago, lostcrimes said:

So apparently they decided to take "Buried" and "Don't Say You Won't" off of Remains. If I didn't have an OG copy I would be piiiiiiiissssed. Maybe a super deluxe 3x10"+7" is on the way? 

My patience is running thin with this zombie Vagrant records lol

Wtf. Seriously?

Edit: What makes you say that?

Edited by TheGhostOfRandySavage

19 hours ago, lostcrimes said:

So apparently they decided to take "Buried" and "Don't Say You Won't" off of Remains. If I didn't have an OG copy I would be piiiiiiiissssed. Maybe a super deluxe 3x10"+7" is on the way? 

My patience is running thin with this zombie Vagrant records lol

Now I'm considering overpaying for a 2007 press.  Initially you'd assume they were trying to squeeze it onto 2 LPs, except the old one did that with all 22 tracks.

2 minutes ago, HardlineKid said:

Who just takes a record and decides it's ok to cut songs from it? I get it's a compilation of miscellaneous songs, but wow....

I think the bigger issue is that it they took them out without mentioning that fact anywhere and sold it as a repress of a record that includes those songs. I may do a charge-back on this purchase honestly.

36 minutes ago, lostcrimes said:

If it was a space issue, which it definitely wasn't, they could of removed the three live songs tacked on at the end.

My thoughts exactly.  I haven't gotten my copy yet, but I'm assuming they had to print a new slipcase and insert to reflect the reduced track list, too.  So strange!

3 minutes ago, Gilderoy said:

My thoughts exactly.  I haven't gotten my copy yet, but I'm assuming they had to print a new slipcase and insert to reflect the reduced track list, too.  So strange!

I saw something that said the insert still has lyrics for the missing songs.

I genuinely think people should make a big deal about this to the label until they press corrected copies, or people need to get their money back for being misled.