Vagrant 25 Years Vinyl Represses

Got my copy of Remains in the mail today direct from Vagrant. Can confirm the two songs are missing from the records and the tracklist on the back, and that the lyrics are still included in the insert.

I have sent an email to see if there are any plans to correct the error, will update if I hear back, otherwise I highly suggest a coordinated return of the record and if they refuse that, everyone should process a chargeback as we did not receive the item we ordered as described.

• 2 months later...

5 minutes ago, zuck said:

I wonder if Fatally Yours will still be fucked up on this press?

These are the kind of questions I'm asking myself about this and the 2×10" Good Mourning. Did they fix the issues that older presses had with cut off bits of songs and things?

11 minutes ago, TheGhostOfRandySavage said:

These are the kind of questions I'm asking myself about this and the 2×10" Good Mourning. Did they fix the issues that older presses had with cut off bits of songs and things?

Between the price, the potential of it being a 10" & the probability that the issues aren't fixed, I gotta pass on this for now.

50 minutes ago, HardlineKid said:

What issues did the older pressings have? I bought an older GM pressing months ago but haven't listened yet

The 2017 press had a little bit cut off Fatally Yours, and a number of then sound...less than great. I've got the 2017 and it doesn't bother me too much, but a good pressing would be great.

2 hours ago, zuck said:

I wonder if Fatally Yours will still be fucked up on this press?

Maybe it won't be on there at all considering they have no issue removing songs for no damn reason whatsoever. 

I really, really hoped they wouldn't do something stupid with these two specific records and they did. I'm done with this fucking obvious cash out lol

8 minutes ago, lostcrimes said:

Maybe it won't be on there at all considering they have no issue removing songs for no damn reason whatsoever. 

I really, really hoped they wouldn't do something stupid with these two specific records and they did. I'm done with this fucking obvious cash out lol

I think someone on these forums posted last year that they spoke with Dan after a show and he said their next repress would be double 10in. Once I started seeing those 10in STD and SF pressings, I knew...

Not sure if it was done to speed up pressing time given the backlogs, or to preserve the value of the older pressings, but I've bought far too many "top" albums in this format over the last year. Sucks, but at least I've got them...

45 minutes ago, HardlineKid said:

I think someone on these forums posted last year that they spoke with Dan after a show and he said their next repress would be double 10in. Once I started seeing those 10in STD and SF pressings, I knew...

Not sure if it was done to speed up pressing time given the backlogs, or to preserve the value of the older pressings, but I've bought far too many "top" albums in this format over the last year. Sucks, but at least I've got them...

Why would the band or the label care about the value of the older pressings? They don’t get any money from those Discogs sales.

On 4/22/2023 at 6:05 AM, bobby said:

I was SOOO close to clicking the "pay now" with insane shipping to the UK until I double checked and saw it was a 10".

Good Mourning has slowly become a big grail of mine after sleeping on copies of it but I straight up have no interest in this being a 2x10". Truly a hard pass for me.

I bought the Vagrant we store version before they updated it to say it was a 2x10” and canceled my order as soon as they updated the site.

I really wanted these but not spending that kind of money on a 2x10”