PO Now: Almost Famous OST

10 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Just be warned that Recordstoreuk ships in shitty ass thin mailers. I have lost two separate orders and another order bent. It's a roll of the dice with them.

I understand UO and even amazon not knowing how to ship a record properly. But you think a place called recordstore would have it nailed. 

I've gambled because I wanted the alt cover but hopefully only shipping in the UK won't be too bad. 

2 minutes ago, ganaar7575 said:

I thought Mondo was re-releasing this?

Supposedly. They partnered with Cameron Crowe's Vinyl Films to reissue a lot of his film soundtracks. First one is Say Anything which has been delayed. But in the press release there was no mention of Almost Famous

2 hours ago, jhulud said:

Supposedly. They partnered with Cameron Crowe's Vinyl Films to reissue a lot of his film soundtracks. First one is Say Anything which has been delayed. But in the press release there was no mention of Almost Famous

I hope they do We Bought A Zoo. 

2 hours ago, jhulud said:

Could be a case like Tron Legacy where Mondo & Universal are both doing a version. On FB Spencer from Mondo says he's spoken to Universal as this wasn't supposed to be put up yet. So indicates that they might be doing something.

$260 for basically 7 LPs is harsh. $37 per album (not including all the bonus junk that will just sit around). Nah. Not to mention I have almost all of these songs on an album in some form or another.  

But I might pick up the 2LP set for the nostalgia since it doesn't have any film dialogue. Can't believe they added dialogue to the 6LP set between tracks.