NFL Discussion

If he's such a great power back how come he seems to hardly ever get the ball on short yardage situations? Don't doubt the power but either the Lions are just stupid or they don't trust his ability to get 2 yards.

Is there a stat to back up what you are claiming? I don't think 3rd and short has been the problem this year. That was just poor choices in one game. The problems with the team are turnovers, bad penalties, bad kicking, and a terrible secondary.

If he's such a great power back how come he seems to hardly ever get the ball on short yardage situations? Don't doubt the power but either the Lions are just stupid or they don't trust his ability to get 2 yards.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BellJo01/touchdowns/

of his 10 TD's in his career, 7 have come from 3 or fewers yards out.  I just dont think they get in situations where they're on the goalline that often

what was worse?  the Dallas performance or the Lions performance?  gotta go with Dallas, but man... Lions sure gave them a run for their money

Cowboys.  They blew a huge lead.

The Lions lost a game that was tight the whole way.  Granted they made some bad plays and calls down the stretch that screwed themselves, but the Cowboys were just pathetic in the second half.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap2000000300654/Sound-FX-Dez-Bryant?campaign=Facebook_videos_soundfx

Really solid insight as to white Dez Bryant is all about. I can understand why he was so upset. He was the one trying to get the Cowboys to believe they'd come out on top the whole game. And of course Romo had other plans. Why does Romo always throw so poorly in high pressure situations?

I mean with Philip Rivers, he throws tight ones in there, but I'm only ever scared when Rivers rolls out of the pocket to throw.

Poor Romo

2.gif

My dude Mathews quietly putting together a bounce back season from last year after breaking not one but two collarbones (left and right) He broke 1000+ yards last Thursday.

Who do you guys think will get the rushing title? McCoy? or A. Peterson?

McCoy, easily.  he's got 120 yards over Peterson

Holy shit, I can't believe the Cards did it! Now I REALLY wish I could go to next week's game.

Niners need to STEP IT UP tomorrow so we have a cushion...the Rams as well!