NFL Discussion

Seriously fuck the Lions.  They had the NFC North practically gift wrapped and handed to them and they still blow it.  They showed little to no hustle today at all with the playoffs on the line.

I hate that they barely used Bush after that fumble.

I get it...send a message. But you gotta put your best players on the field during a must win game. Worry about the fumbling problem all week at practice.

I hate that they barely used Bush after that fumble.

I get it...send a message. But you gotta put your best players on the field during a must win game. Worry about the fumbling problem all week at practice.

Yup, bad coaching.  I know Bush was pretty hard on himself this season after any fumbles, but come on.  You can't let the guy sit on the sidelines and let him dwell on it.  Get him back out there.

Bad coaching and lack of hustle.  Horrible.

I hate to be the one to say it.. But the Niners potentially pulling the huge odds and winning the divison would be the best possible thing for the entire rest of the NFC. No reason to root against the Rams or Niners next week.

I'd love to see San Fran win the division.