NFL Discussion

CBS Sports reporting that Philly trades Nick Foles to the Rams for Sam Bradford.

Is that a bad joke?

No thats a done deal. So awesome. Growing up a Cowboys fan in Jersey is really making me love this offseason for the Eagles. Normally its the Giants but they just arent doing anything at all which is great.

I believe there is a pick swap involved as well

Yeah they're swapping first round picks and philly get a conditional pick as well.

I also read that the jets have interest in Bradford so it seems like a stepping stone trade to then move Bradford and 10th (and likely something else) to the jets for that 6th pick. But who knows what the hell is going on here in Philly honestly

Yeah they're swapping first round picks and philly get a conditional pick as well.

I also read that the jets have interest in Bradford so it seems like a stepping stone trade to then move Bradford and 10th (and likely something else) to the jets for that 6th pick. But who knows what the hell is going on here in Philly honestly

I actually think this is probably accurate. I have been thinking for a while not that come draft day Mariota will be an Eagle.

Although with Locker retiring, The Eagles might have to move to 2 if they want Mariota

With the exception of Jason Peters, Evan Mathis, Jason Kelce, Brent Celek, Brandon Graham, Fletcher Cox and Cedric Thorton everyone else from the Andy Reid era is gone from the Eagles.

I think the Lions do not have a single player on their roster from the 2010 or 2011 draft classes

Don't the Titans have the second pick? With Locker retiring wouldn't it make some sense for them to snatch up Mariota thus leaving Chip Kelly to make all these crazy moves for nothing?

Yeah that's why I said they'd have to move to 2. Honestly, I think the Eagles value Mariota enough to do it. It'd probably take Bradford, the pick they got from the Rams and a little more though. It really depends on what the Titans think of Bradford imo.

Can someone explain to me why, given the circumstances, Seattle didn't try and get in on the basically free Brandon Marshall (similar contract to Graham) rather than trade away a position of need and a higher pick than the Bears got for Marshall for basically the same skill set?

Can someone explain to me why, given the circumstances, Seattle didn't try and get in on the basically free Brandon Marshall (similar contract to Graham) rather than trade away a position of need and a higher pick than the Bears got for Marshall for basically the same skill set?

28 vs. 30. Graham is 3 inches taller.

Point is fair, but these are some factors.